Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

End of 2022 Kinky Bucket List

Posted 09-16-2022 at 07:19 AM by lola.fox

Satoshi and I have two visits coming up and we get to spend a nice chunk of time together each visit, so we have been planning lots of fun things we can do when we’re together. We have lots of fun vanilla things planned like trips to museums, wineries, a visit to Amsterdam, a visit with another gD member and even Satoshi’s first Thanksgiving!

We also have a lot of fun kinky things planned. Satoshi gave me a nice little budget of $600.00 to purchase a bunch of surprises for us to use -...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

♡ D/s Bucket List ♡

Posted 03-06-2017 at 03:06 PM by lola.fox

James and I have been a d/s couple now for a little over a year and a half. It sincerely feels like it’s been ages and that there wasn’t ever a day that we didn’t know each other the way we do now. We’ve spent countless hours chatting on the phone, having cam [play] dates, texting, sexting, and just plain thinking about each other. In the short span of five months, we’ve had a three visits together, in three different countries, with another coming up in just one month and two days! That’s more than...
Posted in Life
Old

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Panties and Public Tasks - Part Two

Posted 01-26-2016 at 08:45 AM by lola.fox

The Task

You will spend 5 days next week wearing only thongs or gstrings. I expect a fancy pair every day and a semi public picture, including one in your car so find a smart place to park. You will spend a minimum of 30 mins in public with something inserted in either your ass or your pussy. The 30 minutes starts once you're in public so no camping out in the bathroom! Also I want 100 spanks each ass cheek each day. By the last day I want some lovely bruises so you better slap that ass...
Posted in Reports