Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 25 votes, 2.24 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:36 PM by SilverBlue

This blog continues from my last post, I joined a couple of swingers for a night out at their swingers club. I was given a tour around, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people, and after what seemed like forever, Mr Hung and Mistress K (the swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasn’t really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldn’t have to hold my hand all night.

So, I had a look around the club on my own. The club had been open for a while by this time more people had arrived. The patrons were mostly couples, but there were more men about than women, so some of them must have been single men. It was very surreal wandering around the club, pop music pumping, and people nude or partially nude all casually flirting and drinking. If they were wearing venetian masks then I would describe the scene like something from “Eyes Wide Shut”. A smartly dressed man stopped me to ask if I was enjoying myself? I felt a little self-conscious standing naked beside a dressed person, and I told him I was feeling a bit out of place. I noticed his eyes were drawn to my "slut" collar.

Fortunately, he was Claus, one of the hosts for the venue. He was quite a sympathetic ear for me and offered to help me get started with something and guided me over to a saddle box. I had to ask what it did, and he explained that it was a “sebyan” (Sybian), more or less a ride-on vibrator. He encouraged me to give it a go. I decided what the heck, I will give it a go. He attached a rubber toy to the top and took the controls. While Claus and I were standing by the sybian getting it all set up, this couple and a flush-faced guy come over and watch. Once I worked the small doorknob-like dildo end inside me I gave Claus the nod and he turned it on. “Pull my trigger, let me blow your mind”. I felt it hum to life and vibrate my pelvic floor and inner thighs gently. It felt like nothing I’d experienced before, except maybe an idling bus, but much more focused and concentrated in between my legs.

I did have a looked up at the couple and the guy, and they were all smiling at me. I gave them a smile back but almost immediately closed my eyes and lost myself in the sensations I was feeling. Someone had asked how it was, and embarrassingly I just slipped out a sigh, it felt very nice. It was a pleasurable sensation, and the experience was enhanced, knowing I was being watched by 4 strangers. Claus did dial it up a bit more and that made me I let out a high pitched “oooh!” and I heard some laughter in response to my reaction. I had to put my hands in front of me to keep myself upright and my hair had fallen over my face, so even when I opened my eyes at brief moments, I didn't see much. The rubber contact patch was oscillating and massaging at my pussy and clit, I could feel it vibrating my butt cheeks too. The knob inside my kinda wobbled strangely too. The whole feeling was like having the shakes of an orgasm, before even having the orgasm. Like, shivering from cumming, but still feeling the orgasm building? Sorry it’s not that easy to describe the sensations.

I knew a few people were watching me, but I felt trapped, the sybian gave me a strong orgasm and I couldn’t even begin to try to conceal the pleasure I was receiving from it. I just shook and moaned on it like “f-uuuuck”. I heard a woman call out “you go girl”, haha, so that encouragement made me keep riding it (ok, no excuses, it felt really nice and I didn’t want to get off). When Claus upped the controls more, the thing hummed loudly underneath me. I felt the toy inside doing some strange things too, I thought if I could adjust my position slightly it might rub against my g-spot. My palms did start to get numb as I was leaning on the front of the sybian, the thing really needed some handles. I squirmed about on top of it, my vagina was pulsing hard with the vibrations and I felt my juices trickling down my inner thighs. When I reached my second orgasm, it felt like too much. I had to roll myself off the thing and laid on my back trembling. I could still feel my pussy twitching and pulsing moments later, I folded my arms to hide my face, but I did it because I felt embarrassment, not modesty – heck all my modesty was out the window by then… well…. Oh gosh, I remember I couldn’t even stand up for a few minutes either. It was draining, that machine was the business!

Claus cleaned up the machine and the next couple then started using it, her partner at the controls. Two of the guys who must have been watching me, helped me up to my feet. They were both tallish, although I was in my heels so they didn’t seem that tall. One was a bit heavy, and hairy, the other was a thin white guy with a tuft of hair on his chest (it was right by my face as they lifted me up). The heavy guy leaned in and asked me something about my orgasm but I didn’t catch what he said, I just nodded and said “fucking awesome” like an idiot. After the effects of the sybian wore off, me and the two guys assisting me, walked over to what looked like a small hammock. It was a sex-swing. One of the guys had asked me “Hey do you want us to get you on the swing?”. I was picked up and climbed back into the seat and the guys strapped my wrists and knees in. It put me in a very vulnerable position, my arms were restrained up by my head, and my thighs were spread apart and my knees were raised. I felt the air on my wet pussy and shivered (nerves again?). One guy asked if I wanted the blindfold on. I prefer not knowing who or how many, people were watching so I nodded and said yes please. I’d just had the blindfold on when I felt a hand rubbing… no, I’d describe it more like stroking my pussy (hehe – excuse the pun) and a man’s voice in my ear “You’re pussy is as smooth as a baby’s bottom, are you old enough to be in here little miss?”. I felt like that was an under-handed compliment. I snapped back defensively that “Of course I am”, but he was joking with me and laughed at the seriousness of my response.

Alright….” I felt him feel my collar “slut... ok, so 'slut' are you cool with getting a good fucking?
Views 1053 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wonderful! So envious.
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds wonderful. You were made for this. Keep having these joyful adventures.
    Updated 09-29-2019 at 04:19 AM by CSasha
  3. Old Comment
    Mhmm I've always wanted to try a Sybian !
  4. Old Comment
    Theredness42 - the sybian is interesting, it vibrates the whole "region" because the thing hums and shudders between your legs. Prohibitively expensive to own though, so I'm pleased I tried it too.
  5. Old Comment
    You never fail to impress with how well you take on these tasks! Definitely well on the way to earning that Ultimate Slut title.
  6. Old Comment
    Thanks Bob,
    The dares definitely push me out of my comfort zone. They can initially be daunting for my anxiety too. Getting to write it down is a great way to record the experiences, and having other people read them - like actually read them - is like sharing it but also exposing myself to more people. I feel like that is why I try to make the report as clear and accurate as possible, so it's good to know they're easy to read and follow. Nothing is worse than explaining something like a dare, as a blog post and people can't follow what happened properly and the get confused.
  7. Old Comment
    I'd be worried if they didn't push you out of your comfort zone!

You do an excellent job writing them up - can't wait to hear about the rest