Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 15 votes, 3.93 average.

Re:Honesty within oneself!

Posted 09-01-2021 at 08:49 PM by MasterDaddy02

Such a very powerful word!
With that powerful truth behind it. Yet, it is so very hard when everyone around knows the difference. But living a fake life is just that. Smart people truly know the real facts as they can't be hidden like people think they can. Because fake plus fake comes up pure zero in so many ways. No matter how you add it up. No matter how it is looked at. No escaping that deep emotional picture. That is what people never get over. There is never enough covered up. That is the
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Park Run Adventure

Posted 09-01-2021 at 07:46 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I decided to get some exercise. I would consider myself fairly fit but medium to long distance running is not one of my strengths. After the success of this adventure, I’m definitely going to do it again. The plan was to run 1 lap of the park but I had to walk for a bit halfway through.

I put on a pair of tight women’s exercise shorts & a sports bra, then put a T-shirt & shorts over the top. Once I got to the location (the park from Sunday), I stripped off the T-shirt...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-01-2021 at 10:59 AM by SmolYui
Updated 02-06-2022 at 01:39 PM by SmolYui (Revamped Design)

You can send as many pm dares as you like
pink are dares I love, send me these please.
black are dares I hate, dont send them too much please.
please don't hesitate to send me PM dare suggestions, I don't have that many!

Plushies

PWUSHIE LOVE - I will individually tell all my plushies I love them and give them a kiss.

PWUSHIE BUDDY - I will keep a plushie with me and hug them while getting on with my day for x minutes (max 60)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 85 votes, 4.24 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame"

Posted 09-01-2021 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-01-2021 at 04:02 AM by SilverBlue

Firstly, some relevant background information about the setting for this challenge. So, the latest strain of COVID-19D breached our fine shores 2 weeks ago, and the Government response was an immediate Alert Level 4 (AL4) lockdown. Basically, under AL4 most people have to stay home and can only go out if they're an essential worker, going to the supermarket, or going for exercise. People have to wear masks when accessing essential services, and it's recommended to wear them whenever you leave home. People...
Posted in Uncategorized