Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 18 votes, 4.44 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [2/2]

Posted 12-19-2021 at 08:10 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 03-28-2022 at 03:53 AM by SilverBlue

I’m sorry this next part took so long to post. I had started on it, but life got in the way (as it so often does). So, I was on the floor, fingering my pussy closer and closer to an orgasm as Master commanded me to edge. I felt my clit tingling and my pussy get wetter and my pelvic muscles tensing. I had to tell Master I was going to cum and he ordered me to stop right there, I was not permitted to cum.

Master was watching me from my armchair as I was laid out on the floor, on towels on top of a blanket. He leaned forward, placed his coffee mug down on my coffee table and stood up. I looked up at him as he was towering over me. He was looking down over me on the floor, this pathetic horny thing, breathing heavily on the floor with wet fingers. Master took my hand and began licking and sucking my wet fingers. I could see that his eyes were dark and dilated and I knew that Master wanted to fuck me.

I could hear the rain beating against the windows. The weather outside was getting worse, but here inside, my anticipation of being fucked by Master was only just beginning to grow…

Unfortunately, he wasn’t going to fuck me just yet, he merely placed my fingers, sticky and wet with my juices and his saliva, back on my pubic mound then he commanded his fuck toy to continue to edge herself. Master left me edging myself on the floor for a while. I was fighting back another orgasm while he’d disappeared to my bedroom to collect toys to use on my body. He finally came back to me, as I struggled against an orgasm. Master moved my hand away from my wet pussy lips and rolled me over face down and pumped lube between my butt cheeks before teasing my butthole with my buttplug.

“You like that don't you Fucktoy”

I told him I did and begged him to use my ass hole. I knew he wanted to, so being a good fucktoy I played into his desire to fuck my body. Master rarely uses my ass as I’ve never been a fan of anal, but he used that buttplug on me for a good 10 minutes – although it’s difficult to judge time when I’m horny as fuck. I suspected he was getting my asshole ready to fuck, and I was certain of it when he had me spread my cheeks apart so he could squirt some lube inside my ready ass hole. The coolness of it even made me shiver.

Master positioned his fucktoy, raising my butt up and getting me on my knees and elbows. The anticipation of getting fucked built up even more as I felt his erection start to press between my ass cheeks. The head of his cock starting to press against my ass hole, teasing at the entrance of his fucktoy, pushing his way forward. I focus on my breathing to relax.

“Take me like the little Fucktoy you are.”

Master was slamming his cock into my butt again and again. One of Master’s arms held my hips, but his other hand reached out to tug my hair, he'd pulled my head back while he continued to drive into me with a relentless vigour. Part of me wanted him to stop, his rhythm was punishing, but this predicament fed my self-destructive side that still lingers in me. In this moment, all I wanted was to be taken and owned with force. And Master was delivering that over, and over again.

“I haven’t even started with you yet.”

Sprawled on my back, I’m still kinda recovering from that ass pounding when Master straddles himself over me, pins my hands down, and binds my wrists above my head. In a delicate moment, he gently ran his fingertips down my forearms, the inside of my upper arms, before cupping my breasts with his hands. I’m still panting though so his hands were rising up and down as my breasts rose and fell with my heavy breathing. Master was looking down at his fucktoy, his face was all red, and he was still puffing from the workout he just had.

“Remember who owns you.”

Master fastened the collar around my neck. He had a gift for me, some nipple fasteners that clipped to my collar. He then slipped each nipple clamp on, and I flinched with each one. I’d arched my back as the clamps stimulated my nips and I watched Master’s eyes run over my naked body with desire. In my opinion, being a Fucktoy isn’t about my pleasure, it’s about Master getting pleasure out of using my body by withholding or giving pleasure to me. Being a good Fucktoy is being able to accept that denial while also being able take all that pleasure, accepting it in whatever way that Master desires.

“Would you like to cum now, Fucktoy?”
“Oh, fuck yes Master”

Master slipped my vibrating bullet inside my pussy and watched me wiggle on the floor, nipples clamped, wrists tied, moaning to the vaginal orgasm I’d been denied earlier. Once I came from the bullet vibe, he slid his hand between my legs, then his fingers probed between my inner soft pussy lips...

“This is mine. You are mine.”
Views 793 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like Master made great use of his fucktoy! Another great report as always. I wonder what other toys he might decide to introduce you to.
  2. Old Comment
    Your reports are always such a great read, as is this. Thank you.
  3. Old Comment
    An other great report, keep up the good work

and btw, lovely profile pic
  4. Old Comment
    Worth the wait. Thank you for another lovely report!