Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Tingle E-Stim Wand

Posted 11-23-2021 at 11:58 AM by lola.fox
Updated 11-23-2021 at 10:38 PM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TL/DR
: An intro toy for e-stim play. It’s more of a probe than a wand IMO, but it made for a fun venture into electro play.

When I received this toy I thought it was broken because I felt no stimulation and was sent a second one with no qualms from Eden Fantasys (excellent customer service). After a lot of tinkering I found that the toy needs two points of contact on the receivers skin - from the tip and the base of the probe.

The controller box that you had to purchase with it is a little annoying to use, but easy enough. The toy overall doesn’t have much power and it causes more of a ‘pins and needles’ feeling than a shock or jolt, but it is very unnerving to use while waiting to be ‘zapped’ and it’s an uncomfortable enough sensation to startle you when touched, which made for a lot of fun to use with a partner. Having to have two points of contact made this a little clunky for external use when trying to zap my partners cock, but all the twitching and yelping was fun . When it was inside me, the sensations were very dull and barely even felt like a pulsing sensation. TBD on anal play uses. Overall this was not the ideal e-stim toy for me, but I’m thankful for the experience with it because now I know I want to explore more in this area of kink. I would have rated it a little lower if I weren’t using it with a partner because their fear really played a positive part in my experience.

Pros: It’s very easy to clean and is non-porous, which is preferred. The price point was fairly low and it was a good introductory e-stim toy, especially if you/your partner isn’t a masochist. It also doesn’t make a sound which makes it nice if you’re in need of discreet play.

Cons: The fact that it didn’t come with instructions isn’t very user friendly and having to purchase the controller/specialized lube separately is sort of a pain. The sensations are a bit dull, which could really be a pro or a con depending on the person, but for me is a con. The shape is also lacking for g-spot play.

Rating: 5.0/10

Price: $45.98 but currently on sale for $22.99 (Eden Fantasys usually always has a stackable coupon and/or bundle deal)
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 341 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments