Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kilasaurus Rexodominus

Rawr, beware. You are entering into a dangerous space called my mind. Please make sure that you have your GPS on and your hands where I can see them

I can be bribed with chocolate, cookies, and edges for a slightly safer passage.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Loan Wolves - My Turn To Top

Posted 07-29-2021 at 01:31 AM by kila

What is a loan wolf, you may ask? Well, don't ask me. Just kidding, this is what the name of the blog thing is so I will give you a very brief overview of what has been occurring in my kinky life over the last month...

This game was created to be similar to the share the burden task back in the day for those that are familiar with that. People can join as a wolf (oh no, you are in debt) or as a buyer (wow, look at all the money you have). What happens is the wolf pack must pay back all the loans borrowed or else they will suffer the consequences (forfeits created by the wolves set as collateral) and buyers can offer tasks/ideas for the wolves to complete to get out of debt. Each round lasts two weeks and then wolves can become buyers and vice versa. It's been fun and I'm glad I've joined the last two times and plan to sign up for the next round!!

Actual footage of me after two weeks of doing tasks:

Having been on the loan wolf side for the previous two weeks, it was my turn to get revenge on those pesky buyers that became wolves.After having been receiving so many generous offers, I wanted to give back by making a challenging task. And boy oh boy, did I have a fun first task for them.

"Timely Toilet Throne Worship"
I'm very much so a person "obsessed" with time and numbers so I thought I'd like to teach a lesson on the wonders of being a prim and proper toilet bitch. You will have 101 to start with, good luck.

Imagine the seat being a clock, yes? Every hour ON THE HOUR, you'll lick the spot on the toilet seat that corresponds with the current hour for one minute. During that minute, you will type in the channel: "This wolf is happy to tongue and be a timely toilet throne worshipper." You don't get to erase your message as you type it and for every mistake, you lose 3. For every minute you're off, you lose 5. If you miss a single hour, you get NOTHING. Get 10 done in a row and I will be a happy camper. You must do 10 before you're freed from your duty even if you miss an hour. Gotta learn your lesson somehow, right?

Task is available to all wolves that want to try."

Now, I didn't think anyone would take me up on this and I'm surprised to say I got a few biters! I was really excited for the results and I hope that they learned what it means to be a timely toilet bitch.

I have to give props to one wolf in particular that was able to cast his pride aside and be a proper toilet worshipper. I was very impressed by the lack of spelling errors and the mindset it got him in. Really quite fun! I definitely got a more lenient with my tasks as time went on but it has definitely been fun being able to stretch my wings a little bit as a top. Here's to the end of round 2, best of luck to you current wolves to pay off your remaining debt.

Views 1530 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am still impressed that he managed the full thing ♡
  2. Old Comment
    That must have been a very handsome and cool fella. Very impressive. Glad to hear you had fun!