Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Morning musings - Self therapy blog

Posted 12-29-2020 at 12:51 AM by Bloxo

Hello reader...I am not a morning person...you may ask why I am writing at 8:30am if this is the case...?

Well, firstly, being on this site I look for interesting people to talk to, in fact being here is one of my main social interactions right now...with the holiday season and me being trapped in Warsaw during a Lockdown...well it's hard to see people right now, everyone has their own life...and mine, well it is not so rich right now, I feel a little isolated and this is one of the reasons I returned to the site in order to have some social contact.

One issue...a lot of the people I talk to on here are over in America...the time difference has ended up in me staying up late into the night to chat and any semblance of a regular sleep pattern has bitten the dust...one saving grace is I have some holiday from work at the moment so it is not impacting my day to day life yet, apart from missing on the few hours of daylight that we have...so I take long naps instead of sleeping right now...something not too healthy I am sure.

Through a lot of this year I went to see a psychotherapist, to learn more about myself and to discover where some of my quirks come from, it was very useful and I think it helped at least in some degree, right now I am working on self therapy...

- I have my Bloxo's return thread to keep me exercised
- I am writing a story about one of the more traumatic things to happen to me in recent life
- I am re-exploring kink to understand more about what I enjoy
- I am planning further videos for my Youtube channel
-I am trying not to go up and yell at the flat upstairs which has had some heavy building work going on for weeks!

Today I think, despite the cold outside I will go for a long walk to get some fresh air and clear my head a bit, I need to get some order back into my life and for life to feel at least a bit normal again, Covid takes it's toll on all of us, but I was rather insulated by a relationship for the most part of this year and now that has ended...and dating is not easy to do right now...I am starting to find the need to look at my life and stop myself from falling into a bad state...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 889 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments