Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > annodaM

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Hotel Bondage Experience 🤐

Posted 12-26-2019 at 03:15 AM by annodaM

Last summer I was off for holidays for a few days and was given dares to do in my hotel, this is my detailed experience of what happened for you to enjoy ❤️

Day 1:

I got to the hotel and slept for a long while, then when I woke up I noticed the Wi-Fi not working so I decided to go down to the reception wearing only a gown and panites, no bra.

When night fell I decided to do the dare where I would tie myself up and leave my room key in other floor. So I went out with a few zipties and scissors, also ductape for the gag and the feet. I left the door of my room opened, took the stairs down to the floor below me and left the room key next to the ice machine (it was a stretch so I had to walk through a whole corridor). I went back up and tied myself up, wearing only a bran panties and knee socks. I tied my wrists behind me, taped my mouth shut and tied my feet. Since my feet were tied I knew that taking the stairs would just be hopeless so I took the elevator. Thankfully since it was late night no one was taking it, but as I reached for the room key in the floor below, I heard one of the doors open... I was completely scared and started hopping my way through the corridor. I don't know if whoever was there saw me but it was a complete thrill.

Day 2:

The following morning I had a very busy day so I only got to do two things. First to start my day I had to print some papers at the business center, so after breakfast I stuffed my panties in my mouth and went down hoping that no one would talk to me. I don't think it was in anyway noticeable but I was thrilled. Only the receptionist said to me the usual good mornings and I only waved back. Knowing that I couldn't by any means open my mouth was very humilliating.

Then when room service arrived I made myself sure that I was topless so that the staff could see me. There was only one cleaning lady, no guys unfortunately, but I could notice that she was blushing as I dressed back up.

Day 3

On this day I chose to tie myself up in an exposing way in front of the windows. I set up a timer for 1 hour, gagged myself with tape, put on my blindfold and finally tied my wrists on the top of the curtain railings. Im very sure people could see me from the street but unfortunately since I was blindfolded I didn't get to see any reactions. I was very intense and very sensational feeling not knowing if people can see you.

Day 4

I chose this day as 'D Day' cause I wanted to leave the most challenging dare for this.

Okay, so I left the please clean my room sign outside, then I proceeded to to tape a bag of ice cubes onto the ceiling. The water drops would fall directly on my lower belly. I took my clothes off and the proceeded to do the usual thing, gags on, blindfold, legs tied spread apart, chopsticks on my nipples and let the fun begin.

What happen next was very curious.

Since I didn't know when they would come I was left tied for much longer than I anticipated. At one point I actually begged through my gag for someone to free me. Eventually room service came in. The maid opened the door, saw my situation, and without saying a single word, I could hear her cleaning up my bathroom...

I begged of her to free me but she couldn't hear me through my gag, it was very humiliating. She left and I was left there completely naked, in bondage and unable to escape. After a lot of hopping and looking through I found the scissors and freed myself.

Turned out that I was tied for a full 2hr and 07 minutes...

Hope you enjoyed!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3466 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. Just one tiny detail you left out on Day 2. What kind of panties (thong, g-string etc) and what color? This is very important! Hehe.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by subDanni View Comment
    That was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. Just one tiny detail you left out on Day 2. What kind of panties (thong, g-string etc) and what color? This is very important! Hehe.
    Oh, the black ones, forgot to say
  3. Old Comment
    Did you have any stimulation during the Day 4 self-bondage? Like butt plug, clit vibe, egg vibe, etc.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bee9 View Comment
    Did you have any stimulation during the Day 4 self-bondage? Like butt plug, clit vibe, egg vibe, etc.
    I didn’t have access to any stimulation during my trip but it would’ve been fun