Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The_Dared

Rate this Entry

N.N

Posted 03-29-2008 at 08:25 PM by The_Dared
Updated 03-30-2008 at 12:13 PM by The_Dared

OK, so I don't know who has been following the past few posts in the lounge titled N.N, but if you care to see how I'm doing this series will be in blog form.

I have been assigned to tell about all my assingments, and I guess some of you may have guessed, there is a reasion I'm not writing lots of stories.

At this point I have been working out for an hour and done 600+ push ups. I really hope my gf calls to put an end to this soon, though I have been told that I will have a new assignment comming once that happens.

By the way, I know this is kind of dull reading as is, if you have any comments on how I could make it more interesting for you, please let me know via PM

Last night went well, I my girlfriend called shortly after I reached the 700 push up mark... I was very happy to see her. haha

but now my current assignment is to cum using something from every room in my apartment, and while this is only 5 times, it's still about 4 more than I feel motivated to do.

I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't feel any more motivated here in a second.

well, I've got two rooms down, and sadly the second room was really hard to do.

Using a sock in the living room was not much of a chalange, but after that I already had that "drained feeling" going on.

The next room I did was the bathroom, using tp to help get me off... this was really hard to compleat.

I am currently running up against the time limit and fear this is no way I will be able to finish the last 3 rooms
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2422 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments