Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > wild trout

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 06-20-2016 at 09:44 AM by wild trout
Updated 02-04-2018 at 06:17 AM by wild trout

PM Dares List :

PM me REPORT <PM dares> and I will write you a detailed report of my dares.

Restraint

PM me TAPE <body part> X and I will tape whatever you want for X minutes.

PM me BONDAGE <position> X and I will tie myself in ropes in the positions of your chosing for X minutes.

PM me LEASH <item> and I will bind a collar to the item of your choosing, you also can choose the length of the leash.

PM me GAG <item> X and I will put the specified item in my mouth and gag myself so it doesn't come out for 30 minutes.

PM me HUMBLER X and I will wear a selfmade humbler for my balls so I can't get up for X minutes.

PM me DROOL X and I will wear a ring gag for X minutes.

PM me CROTCHROPE X and I will wear a crotchrope for X hours.

PM me FROG <arms/legs> X and I will frogtie my legs/arms for X minutes.

PM me CUFFED X and I will cuff my hands/feet for X minutes.

PM me TO BED and I will handcuff myself to my bed naked for 30 minutes.

Annoying

PM me SLEEP <dare> and I will perform your sleeping dare.

PM me WRITE [link] and I will perform your writing task in the environment you choose. (From this website is fine : https://writeforme.org/ )

PM me PET <rules> and I will act as a good pet by following your rules. You decide the duration of this dare.

PM me PLUG Y and I will insert a plug in my ass for Y minutes. (Please, be nice with this one, I'm really not used to anal)

PM me HOLD X and I won't use the bathroom for X minutes (Do not hesitate combining with DRINK).

PM me DRINK Y X and I will drink Y glasses of water each 30 minutes for X minutes, and I'll need the permission of one getdare member to pee during those minutes/hours (Do not hesitate combining with HOLD).

PM me RULE <rule> X and I will follow your rule for X days.

PM me STRIP and I will strip naked for half a hour.

PM me ANAL and I will put something of your choice up my butt.

Pain

PM me HANG X <item> and I will hang this item/weight to my tied balls for X minutes.

PM me CLOTHESPIN X Y and I will wear Y clothespins on my nipples (or somewhere else if you say so) for X minutes.

Miscellaneous

PM me CAT and I will pet my cat. For no reason.

PM me TRUTH <question> and I will answer your question truthfully. (no identity given)

PM me FORWARD and I will send a person of your choice one of their PM dares.

Other dares

PM me TEASE and I will perform the tease/thread of your choosing if it's within my likes (it can be from this forum, from milovana, or something else, whatever you want).

PM me GAMES and I will challenge you in a game of your choosing (if I have your), and the loser will get a dare from the winner.

PM me MINE and I will perform one of YOUR PM dares if it's not against my limits.

OFF - Studies(december/january)
(I'm in math studies)

PM me Wrong A and during 1 hour, each wrong answer I have will be 5 additionnal minutes wearing my butt plug.

PM me Wrong B and during 1 hour, each wrong answer I have will be one immediate edge.

PM me Stay and I'll tie myself to my chair for 30 minutes, and have to work intensely during this duration.

PM me More and I'll study 30 more minutes today (max until 1 a.m.)

PM me Add <PM> and I'll add the PM dare you want. (it must "help" to study)

Likes/Dislikes/Limits : Click me !
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1684 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments