Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Omfgs!! Potato chips! :o

Posted 12-19-2010 at 02:25 PM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

Okay, so I have a blog, and I admit, I totally forgot about its existence. I haven't posted in quite a while, so I decided to post this one as I just HAD to post something.

First off, I just want to thank my Master, Loman (aka: Ian, Sabretooth, the awesome guy with the trillby) You're amazing, thank you for being understanding, being here for me no matter what, and for making me happy. I love you.

So secondly off (teehee i think I like the sound of improper <fucked up>...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

+sigh+

Posted 10-31-2010 at 01:36 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

School sucks ):
we have so many tests and they're so damn annoying to study for >.>
and plus, I have to try really hard not to procrastinate, and I get all stressed out, and being a sex addict I am, I masturbate all my frustrations away. S:

A funny thing happened a couple of days ago, I was masturbating, and apparantly, my jeans were too tight, because now I have a stupid blister on my finger from having my jeans rub on my finger too much while I was playing. How lame...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Candles and Procrastination

Posted 10-24-2010 at 12:32 AM by Aivey (Me, My Brain, and I...)

Along with stripy socks, I really love candles. Watching a pretty candle burn makes me feel warm happy and fuzzy inside. I could stare at a candle contentedly for hours at a time. :3

I also love to procrastinate. The midterms are coming up in 2 weeks, i have four days to study for 8 subjects. Up till now, I've studied for none and it's my second day of the four >< I've been
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized