Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Hour Of Pain

Posted 10-16-2019 at 07:41 AM by PrincessJessica
Updated 10-16-2019 at 01:25 PM by PrincessJessica

Hour of Pain

For the October Dare of the Month I’m making sure the first full month I’ve done of chastity is going to be extra tormenting. 4 full hours of arousal. 4 full hours of my dicklet pressing against my cage desperate for a tiny stroke. Ah delightful...I mean tormenting. Ugh, I'm already too horny to know the difference.

I decided to spend the first hour doing a public cam show. Not especially unusually for this slutty Princess but it was unusual to be caged during it. I use most quiet times in the shows to stroke and keep my horniness up so I wasn’t sure if the show would peter out. I couldn’t have been more wrong; if anything camming while caged puts me in a bit of a niche encouraging both the curious & more experienced sissy tormenters to join the fun.

It was certainly different not being able to stroke but I didn’t feel any less submissive or eager to follow every whim of my audience. From pulling my nipples clamps off with my teeth (pure agony!) to a particularly filthy ass-to-mouth dildo (pure disgusting!) I was still able to push myself despite not being aroused in quite the same way. I struggled with both yet only the gentleist "Do it Slut!" (or similar) was enough for me to know my place. I might have bottled out of one/both normally so there's already early signs that not being able to pleasure myself making me even more eager to please.

However, it was playing closer to my dicklet which particularly surprised me. Ball trap chastity devices really make balls ultra sensitive! The first time I spanked I went at (what I thought) was a safe spanking severity. OMG! I let out an immediate scream as my legs buckled slightly. Ball spanking is never an easy affair but this took it up a notch; the purest of agony. And yet...I wanted more. Decreasing the severity slightly into tiny taps was still enough to make me moan in agony...dare I say moan in pleasure

200 odd taps later and I still wasn’t sure how I felt about it. However, my dicklet was. Pressing against my cage it was letting me know how much it loved it. The pain, the anguish and the pure subby delight. Indeed since I’ve tried pegs on my balls while caged, previously attaching to my loose sack uselessly now bite the tight skin causing real pain. Real nice pain.

I’d be hard-pressed to say CBT while caged is a like but it’s something more intense. Sissygasms are something I’ve assumed was simply impossible for me due to my lack of love for anal but getting to a point of orgasm with just CBT? Hmm, maybe. I don’t think Sexyred would be that evil but after many months of chastity I’d likely take anything I can get. 2 weeks in and I’m pretty desperate!

So the first hour aroused while caged was a real eye-opener. Despite expecting myself to struggle to remain horny enough to remain in an obedient mood I ended up going further than usual and even found pleasure in an unexpected place; made all the more tormenting as it’s so close to where I really want to experience pleasure - my dicklet. Oh how I want to touch. For now, the weird pleasure from my spanking my poor balls will have to do.
Posted in Sub Diving
Views 2807 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing. Chastity brings up the potential arousal to a new level.