wow, that was unexplicable.
    LOL i really enjoyed reading it.
    haha you had a way of connecting with me
    keep it up! thats really nice
  3. Old Comment

A peak into insanity

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaVance View Comment
    Yes, a parallel universe might be the most obvious answer. But have you ever considered the possibility that your little town might be at the intersection of a perpendicular universe? These can't be seen either, but they might possibility cause gravitational variations where they cross our universe. They may also even affect the properties of photons causing light to bend. I think you need to be extremely observant to notice these variations.
    Haha, something like that
  4. Old Comment

A peak into insanity

Yes, a parallel universe might be the most obvious answer. But have you ever considered the possibility that your little town might be at the intersection of a perpendicular universe? These can't be seen either, but they might possibility cause gravitational variations where they cross our universe. They may also even affect the properties of photons causing light to bend. I think you need to be extremely observant to notice these variations.
    Updated 08-25-2011 at 07:33 PM by peaceful_soul
  5. Old Comment

A peak into insanity

Interesting.... Do I see the opposite side of my house looking out my widow? I might be, which could be a few things. I am looking through a mirrior, my own eyes, or the most obvious answer, and that I am living next to parallel universe.
    Updated 08-25-2011 at 03:02 PM by peaceful_soul
  6. Old Comment

A peak into insanity

"Sometimes I look outside my window, and dream of a world beyond the walls of my house, but then common sense kicks in and I know its hogwash."

My life span reduced itself by 3:46 as I read your blog. That one sentence I quoted caught my attention and left me pondering:

Can you see the opposite side of your house when you look out your window?