Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

A Fun Play Session: Edging

Posted 03-26-2022 at 08:47 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sir warned me earlier in the week that our play session for this weekend was going to leave me horny and wanting. I don’t typically handle denial too well, but I do like being edged and teased. The problem is it takes over everything and my throbbing princess parts is all that I can think about. But I guess this was the goal of the day …

Sir had me start by gathering my wand, a dildo and a smaller vibrator (I chose my little bullet vibe). I laid in the bed and made the first call to Sir.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why doesn't my husband Dom me?

Posted 01-22-2022 at 07:19 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

When people get to know me, and they learn that I have a kinky husband. A husband that I met through getDare, a husband who was once my Dom, they always wonder - why isn't he my Dom now? What happened?

In short my answer is that Mr. Devious loves me too much. I know that sounds silly. Mr. Devious is a wonderful Dom, but the love and the life that we share prevent him from being the best fit for me as a Dom.

Let me explain a little better ...

Finding time
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

New tats!

Posted 12-02-2021 at 10:43 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Yesterday I went for some touch-ups on an older tattoo and I figured I would add on a few tiny little tattoos.

The first one that I got was more silly and sexy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	260559737_613236509983033_6351314820108011962_n.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	1019

Ever since I had a set of temporary tattoos and put "spank me" on my ass, I was in love with the idea. I thought it was flirty and cute and how amazing does it look on my ass!

Also, I think the fact that it is written in Disney font, makes it even
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20211201_194246_550.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1017   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211201_194246_716.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1018  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spy Cam: Part 3

Posted 11-20-2021 at 10:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2021 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly

Today was the last of our spy cam session. You can read parts 1 and 2 if you are interested.

Mr. Devious and I put our Christmas up today, so I had Jaro's spy cam up in the background on my computer while we listened to Christmas carols and decorated. Not a lot happened as I let the worm get some quality sleep.

I did consider waking him up to torture him, but I decided to be nice and allow him to sleep.

The predicament
Right now I am sitting here
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spy Cam: Part 1

Posted 11-19-2021 at 11:09 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2021 at 09:54 PM by Butterfly

For our anniversary, Jaro and I decided we wanted to do a spy cam scenario. We began today!

The set up:

We have set the camera up so that it is facing his living room. He has moved his mattress to the middle of the room, with a bucket of water off to the side, a roll of toilet paper sitting beside it, waiting for him to do one of his most private activities, in front of me.

Thankfully for him, this setup also allows for his kitchen to be in view, for he
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

5 wormy years!

Posted 11-14-2021 at 12:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Five years ago to the day, I was sitting in this exact spot (I pre-wrote this blog about a week ago) waiting on Mr. Devious to finish shopping for a birthday present for his father in law. I refuse to go into this particular store, so I stayed in the car and what else would I do with my time than to browse getDare.

I came across a blog written by Jaro, a little worm (who wasn't yet dubbed a worm) who was looking to explore his submissive side. Something resonated with me and so I wrote
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1016  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Butterfly update!

Posted 11-04-2021 at 07:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It's been awhile since I have posted. I had wanted to post more and thought that I was going to commit to a blog every week or two, but then life happened.

I had another spinal leak that needed to be repaired and the repair went really great, and the recovery seemed to go pretty easy as well ... at least at first.

But then I had an absolutely horrendous headache that caused vomiting and it put the repair in jeopardy. It caused a series of events that felt like death. At
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Christmas shirts.png
Views:	219
Size:	153.1 KB
ID:	1009   Click image for larger version

Name:	beach.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	1010   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spank me.JPG
Views:	226