Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Gang Up Loser ABDL Dares (the setup)

Posted 06-10-2019 at 08:25 PM by JTN2010
Updated 06-15-2019 at 03:58 PM by JTN2010

So in addition to my bedwetting dare, I recently lost Gang Up ABDL dare. Meaning 5 people are to give me dares. 4 of the 5 already have (which is way more than I expected), so I have those ready. Unless required by one of these dares I won't take on anything new until these are all completed.

For now I'll post them all down below in-case anyone is interested (and credit the author). For a couple I modified them a bit to clean them up or make them a bit more interesting (without it just being self-flogging). These are in the order I received them not necessarily the order I'll complete them.

palutheran7's Dare

Completed!

Wear and use a diaper until at least 3 of the below are completed.
  • Wet to the point of leaking.
  • Receive permission from someone on GD to change.
  • Wet the diaper in a public place.
  • Talk to a person in real life in baby talk.
  • Drink an entire bottle and take a nap.
  • Cum twice.
  • Spank myself 100 times.
  • Spend more than 6 hours in the diaper.

Once complete roll 2D6.
2-6: Change into another diaper, but do whatever I want.
7-11: I win no conditions.
12: Repeat.

JTN's Thoughts: I like it. Not over the top but novel which is a good spot to be. Possibility for it to be ongoing but not a high risk. There's a few (like talk in baby talk) that are just not gonna happen. But decent chance at most any others. I'll probably attempt this some afternoon hopefully this week.

LimitExplorer's Dare

Roll a die for each section
Underwear
1: Diaper
2-3: Panties with diaper over top.
4-5: Panties, diaper over top, and a bra.
6: Panties, double diaper over top, and a bra.

Drink 1.5L of water or light soda 60 minutes before beginning activity.

Activity
1. Go grocery shopping and check the bottom shelf at least 3 times while there.
2. Go to the park and buy a snack and drink from a street vendor or shop.
3. Go to a movie, get a large drink and refill it during intermission/the middle.
4. Go shopping for new clothes. For a summer dress if daring otherwise jeans. If possible try an item on.
5. Stay at home, order food in. Other than to answer the door, nothing covering the diaper(s). Repeat the entire dare later.
6. Go do exercise (at home or the gym). 3x20 burpees, 3x20 jumping jacks, 3x15 sit ups, and 3x15 hip bridges.

Twist
1. Wear a butt plug for the activity.
2. Cannot take diaper off until next day. Can add layers as needed.
3. Pour 1.5L of ice water into any diapers worn before starting.
4. After the activity take a shower leaving on anything from the underwear roll. Can dry off but can't change for 30 minutes.
5. Cannot pee during the dare. If failed reroll and try again later.
6. Cannot take underwear off until it is soaked. Put diaper on head for 15 minutes after. If wearing panties use to gag mouth.

JTN's Thoughts: Definitely the most interesting. Classic dice dare but well done. The author gave me the option to do more twists which is unlikely, but I'll try to be daring otherwise (go the gym if it's a sparse hour or buy the dress which is daunting). I actually don't know if I have a bra right now but I'll look before doing this one. I won't roll until I do the dare so this'll probably need to do be a Sunday dare.

faggotpet's Dare

Completed!

Put on a diaper and drink a good amount of water (I'll try to drink about a liter going in). While it's on I'm a baby. No bladder control, bowel control, or walking. Roll a die at the start to determine how many times I must use the diaper before the dare ends. A use only counts at least 90 minutes after the prior one.

JTN's Thoughts: Not super exciting but still interesting. Wide variance on the time (90 minutes to 9 hours). I'll probably try this in an evening as well provided I don't roll too high.

princessdiaperpants's Dare

Completed!

Have to put on a diaper, suck my thumb, drink apple juice, and watch my little pony. The dare ends after wetting twice or finishing 5 episodes.

JTN's Thoughts: Not thrilled to watch My Little Pony (I assume it's on Netflix or something). Also need to buy apple juice (I love apple juice but try not to buy it because I guzzle it). Wetting twice might not take too long but probably at least an hour or so. We'll see. At least it's a shorter dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1221 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments