Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Stopclick

Rate this Entry

So what's the deal with smelly doms?

Posted 04-11-2019 at 05:57 PM by Stopclick
Updated 10-02-2021 at 05:03 PM by Stopclick

"You mean that you think my feet smell. So you probably don’t want to get on your knees and put your face really close to them. *clicks fingers and points down* C’mon baby. Move in closer. Tell me how delightful you find this. I know you do, look how hard you are. Ehh, with more compliments please? Beg to jerk off while you kiss my feet. Noo, while you lick them! Yes. ^_^ Do it. Look, either you do it now or I make you jack off with your nose in my shoes for the next hour. That’s better. And No! of course not these are feet, you little pervert! You’ll have to try harder. Beg harder. Make me believe it. Now lick slower. mmmm, wider tongue, more desperate. Better. Touch the outside of your jeans. Such a slut. Rub yourself and thank me. Thank me. Keep thanking me. I should schedule some alone practice with my socks for you. Wouldn’t you like that? *lil laugh* this is too much fun. I’m getting the shoes. Stay. Right. There!"

Dominants. They're just like the rest of us. Human. Vulnerable. Not immune to buying discount dessert. But also - they stink.

There's no getting around that being human carries with it a fundamental part of smelling not like roses at least 1% of the time. But imagine being twisted to enjoy that in your dominant. That they take this undesirable thing, and work you over with it, seduce you with it. Make you beg for it. You begin to associate this thing that society deems as gross and icky with this kind of wriggly feeling in your stomach. Your dominant owns how they smell. They don't care. They own you.

Yum.

And i'm not touting that people should be intentionally unhygienic. That's actually pretty undesirable to me. But we go to the gym, we walk around all day and take our shoes off when we get home, or we just literally do nothing at all and will be fairly un-neutral smelling after about 12 hours. It naturally happens - and it's pretty damn personal. Maybe it's something about being made to do something I don't want, or this sexual conditioning toward something - like at a state that society deems less than desirable - that works it's way into my subby little mind.

And you might be thinking, "Come now Stopclick, it's obvious you're just a foot/armpit/vagina fetishist, just accept that and move on." - But honestly, I don't feel that way at all. It takes a lot of confidence for someone to embrace their own body in this way. And, well, that just makes me go a bit melty.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1744 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is very interesting. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing. I am sure you aren't the only one.
  2. Old Comment
    My boy LOVES my stinky sweaty feet and as he calls is well seasoned pussy and ass