Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Christmas dare

Posted 01-04-2017 at 02:37 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-07-2017 at 04:07 AM by Matt:

Your customized Christmas themed dare is imitating a (kinky) reindeer, so lets get started! For warm up spank your ass 20 times Melt an ice cube each on your nipples, your cock and balls. Put on a collar and leash, Colour your nose red (apply lipstick if available) Wear a headgear if available Now apply a peg each on your nipples Assume doggy style position Now in that position pass a string through the pegs on nipples and tie tautly your balls with the ends of the strings Now you need to walk on fours...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Torture Chamber

Posted 03-13-2017 at 11:58 AM by MistressCariad
Updated 04-21-2017 at 12:16 PM by MistressCariad

The Bitch-goddess does not blog.

I am not here to share my feelings with you simpletons but to command, correct and chastise all that engage in perversion. Below is an ongoing list of some of the torments I have devised for those repulsive degenerates that have caught my gaze.

If your guilt is so great you may randomly pick one of the punishments below. However, slave, make sure to post a reply below, reporting your fate so that the community may laugh at your sufferings....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

May dare of the month report.

Posted 05-31-2017 at 10:26 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

This report is probably not going to be one of my best, as it was rather rushed to get it done on time.

This all come together at quite short notice, had not expected to be able to meet up with Sam. But we found time on bank holiday Monday. We met part way between us and then drove into Wales.

The weather was not great, so we're not sure if we'd be able to do the dare. But fortunately by the time we got to the area we were going too, there was a break in the rain. ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM dare reports

Posted 07-15-2017 at 08:45 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

Dare -: (my PM dare WALK) go for a walk, I wearing panties and a stuffed bra under a tight T-shirt.

I did the "walk" pm dare on Saturday afternoon. I put on a blue matching bra and pantie set, stuffed a big pair of socks in each bra cup and put a blue t-shirt over the top. (was wearing shorts over panties) I was already getting nervous about the walk, and then made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror.... I hadn't realised how much my "breasts" would stick...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My audio recordings

Posted 09-28-2017 at 11:15 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 11-12-2020 at 02:15 PM by Matt:
Tags audio, song

Sam has said I have to post any audio recordings I do here......

Listen at your own risk....

Gone too soon
For Sam

I wanna be like you

Evermore (Beauty & the Beast)

Hit me baby one more time
While being spanked by Sam..

Every move you make
Sung while Sam gave me a blowjob...

The bare necessities

I'm a believer

Old MacDonald had a farm (While...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BJ in a public toilet

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:07 AM by Samantha88

by Lyb
Every day you will wear your butt plug, and your vibe while having sex toy written on your breast. You'll carry your collar and handcuffs in your bag.

At 16H every day you will check your messages, if I didn't send anything you can take the plug and the vibe off and put them in your bag. If I sent you a message, before going home you will go to a male public bathroom and find someone to give a blowjob to, you will do so naked with your collar and handcuffs (behind your back)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 2/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:07 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Pet Ra

IV - Cool as a cucumber

My cunt was dripping, for some time now, to be exact. But also it was now coated in sugar, juice and saliva.
I took the cucumber, wrapped it in a condom and put a generous amount of lube to my ass. While I gave this cucumber an nice sucking I slowly start finger fucking my ass to carry some lube inside. During this preparation I was calming down a bit.
After I covered the cucumber with a thick layer of lube I placed myself at the low table and place...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports