Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

1. Old Comment

Diaper joke ended up with twist.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ltakltak View Comment
    That sounds like a great plan for 2021. Looking forward to seeing you around in one of those diaper threads when you have the possibility ;-)
    Sorry I have been off GD for a while... I still have the diapers just been to busy with life events. Did you have a task in mind? PM me if you'd like.
  2. Old Comment

Diaper joke ended up with twist.

That sounds like a great plan for 2021. Looking forward to seeing you around in one of those diaper threads when you have the possibility ;-)
  3. Old Comment

just saying....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I enjoy bets and challenges and the same thing has happened to me over the years. People will also respond but give physically impossible results; it happens, and will happen again. However, there will be times when you find good opponents who honour their word. For me, someone went from being a respected stranger to a dear friend whom I care for deeply. Those things happen, too, and they are amazing!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience this time and hope for your opponent's sake there is nothing wrong on his end. Ultimately, though, if you played fairly, had the mental exercise of creating a dare, for which it's always beneficial to practice and reflect on, then you have done things that will stand you in good stead for other challenges. The elements of this situation within your control are positive.
    Thank you yes I found some great people on here I had left the site for a while due to life happens but I'm back and already talking to som people who are great! Thank you again.
  4. Old Comment

Maid to Behave

As you wake up, you notice me squirming, you ask me if I need to use the washroom? I nod my head frantically as I really need to go bad... You want me to be aware how upset you are... so you put a diaper on me and command me to pee in it. I pee and you inform me it will be staying on me until you decide to do anything else. I am stunned I did not even know you had diapers for me let alone have the idea to do this to me. You inform me that if I need to pee or pooh that I must do it into the diaper even if it is full I must keep going in the diaper.

You remove the gag informing me not to speak, letting me drink a bit of water, and eat a bit of food you feed to me. Once I was done you re-gag me constantly through the day coming and caressing me slapping my tits and face, you then unbind me from the bed. Keeping me cuffed behind my back you wrap a long coat around me and walk me to the car. You place me in the car, putting my seat belt on me you are sure to uncuff my hands from behind my back and you cuff them to the safety handle. I am curious what is happening? where we are going? what you have in mind?

I don't dare fight or resist... I am already in trouble enough. You open the coat to expose me just as you get ready to drive away. we drive for a while... once we stop you come get me out of the car leaving the jacket in the car. I immediately am aware we are in or near the woods from the aroma of the fresh pine air and the sweet campfire filling the air. I notice the cool breeze brushing itself over my naked body. You lead me to a perfect spot to bind me to with my cuffs my arms are raised in a star spread then you use ropes to bind my legs apart as well in the star spread. I suddenly realize that if there is a campfire there must be more people as well, this brings me to almost cum as I think about it. I gulp a bit anticipating who everyone is and what was going to happen.

I get my breasts played with, my wet diaper gets opened a few times so that I can be spanked. However I eventually need to pooh and can no longer hold it. I go in my diaper and everyone just has fun with that spanking me mushing it all over my butt. then someone gets a funny idea of wedging the diaper and keeping it wedged by using a bunch of tape. I can tell I am leaking through and no one cares.

They are having fun disciplining me. after hours of torment, spanks before the wedge, the wedge, the dirty diaper, pinches and bites to the nipple. slaps to the face and breast and the humiliation knowing that there was more people and not knowing who they are, I get unbound and I am placed in a kneeling position my gag is taken off and I am made to stick out my tongue, if I bring my tongue in my mouth I will have hot sauce put on it. This makes me keep it hanging out of my mouth.

I must let anyone put what ever they want on my tongue or I will be bound back up with the hot sauce on my tongue and it will be tied out of my mouth. Someone puts their butt to my tongue and I pull it back into my mouth.

This upsets Master so you tie my tongue down to a near by log then bind my hands behind my back to a tree behind me. Using a bottle of hot sauce you pour a few drops onto my tongue. I instantly squeal and squirm... and everyone laughs at me. once the hot sauce is drooled off the tongue, they put their butt to my mouth again, I lick it as I was expected to and just try not to gag as I do.

All I know about these people is there is one other man and one other girl. You allow anything to be done to me as this is a punishment, I get soap, hot sauce, butts, pussy, cocks, cum, piss all over my tongue.

After some time you untie my tongue you unbind me allowing me to stand beside you I suddenly get ordered to a kneel on hands and knees legs spread ass presented the diaper gets taken off, and I am told to take what ever is given.

This included ice cubes from the cooler a couple rocks, cocks and hot sauce, keeping in mind I have pooh drying all over my ass. when they are done with my ass they wash it using the melted ice so it was very cold and the rest of the water went into my ass with a enema bag. I was told to try to hold it in until I was given permission to let it out. I did this barely...

but before being allowed to let it out I was re diapered then placed back into the car. I hear you thank the other people and agree to do it again some time, I hear the guy say maybe next time, I can be bound down the trail over night with peanut butter or honey or something all over me.

You like this idea. You drive away, pulling through a drive through you order me to let myself go in the diaper. Wow I can tell I am embarrassed by the heat of my face getting red more and more as we get to the window and petting my head you commend me on my obedience as you thought of going back and doing that tonight if I did not obey. You allow me some of the drink then you ask if I liked what happened? I reply with some of it Sir yes, you thank me for my honesty then suggest we go back and stay the night for more. I try to beg you to reconsider this only makes you think more about doing it....

will I be taken back? What will happen now? .... more to cum
  5. Old Comment

Maid to Behave

All opinions or suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
  6. Old Comment

a bit more about the dare with the link to it.

Thank you to all who voted, I will be doing the dare tonight before bed then reporting tomorrow.
  7. Old Comment

just saying....

I enjoy bets and challenges and the same thing has happened to me over the years. People will also respond but give physically impossible results; it happens, and will happen again. However, there will be times when you find good opponents who honour their word. For me, someone went from being a respected stranger to a dear friend whom I care for deeply. Those things happen, too, and they are amazing!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience this time and hope for your opponent's sake there is nothing wrong on his end. Ultimately, though, if you played fairly, had the mental exercise of creating a dare, for which it's always beneficial to practice and reflect on, then you have done things that will stand you in good stead for other challenges. The elements of this situation within your control are positive.
    Updated 09-03-2015 at 01:39 AM by StrawDog
  8. Old Comment

just saying....

Ok thank you for the warning I think it mainly upset me because he knew I was new to the whole thing promised to post and report, was very social with me until he lost the nothing. Oh well he doesn't spoil it for the rest. I even said in the post that if people think they know who it is not to let my experience hinder theirs because I thought about it as I was writing.

Thank you tho for letting me know and showing concern for what I had to say.
  9. Old Comment

just saying....

Welcome to gD! I am sorry you had such an awful experience with giving out a dare, but I must warn you, there are a lot of people who will ask for dares and not write reports.
    Try not to let it trouble you too much.
  10. Old Comment

Storries

Thank you for your input, I like to have feed back it helps to know where my strengths and weaknesses are and what my readers will want.
  11. Old Comment

Storries

I think, even for short stories, you need to flesh things out a bit more. The ideas are good, but the story itself is hard to follow as each new story accelerates the story on a bit too fast.

Slow the pace down, add a bit more detail, make the story about 500 words longer and you'll be on to a good one here.
  12. Old Comment

Just about figured it out.

K I figgured out how to initiate a pm now. I am juggling dares and orders pretty good so far.