Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

A lot of Hype!!!

Posted 02-04-2010 at 02:08 PM by lokelake

I read from a blog that the I-95 corridor in southern new england could be in a 2-3 foot snow cover by next week at this time. However, not just them, but the rest of southern new england. NYC possibly also. This could be a big snow storm. I don't about the rest of you, but for me, it's going to be very strenuous and exctiment looking at the models and seeing them back away from the idea, then go back to it, back and forth like that.

And I also read, "no break in sight to the cold snowy pattern". Wow, January may had been a boring month winter weather wise, but it seems like February is making up for that.

Oh well, I am going to worry about the NEXT storm first since this storm coming for the weekend is staying south of me.

But you folks in parts of Virgina, Maryland, southern Pennsylvania and New Jersey, could get anywhere from 12-20 inches with this storm, for the weekend, locally 2 feet.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1252 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ughm, this is getdare not a weather fourm. haha jk.. although I do think you should join a weather fourm.
  2. Old Comment
    I am on one. It's just the main action on there is during the hurricane season. I am thinking of making one.

Don't worry, there will be quite many more weather blogs here as approach and go through hurricane season unless mods say otherwise.
  3. Old Comment
    Haha, hopefully I become a mod before then! I will ban you like crazy! haha jk jk jk.. Someof them are ok:P (although I don't understamt most)
  4. Old Comment
    Come join my weather forum when it is done and I will make you a mod!
  5. Old Comment
    OOOH, I would enjoy that I may just have to for the sake of it. Although you can't just persuade me with mod promation I also would like a Ice-Cream thank you very much(:
  6. Old Comment
    I hope all that snow come to NE pa