Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Day 2: A Clean Start? [Finished]

Posted 08-17-2013 at 11:45 PM by JTN2010
Updated 08-19-2013 at 04:01 AM by JTN2010

Dares Today
I wish I remember the link, but I did a dare that resulted in me doing the first Twisty thing on Milanova. I made it through the first girl and lost on the second one, then I tried again later and got through quite a few done but eventually lost. Might slowly make my way through all those girls.

10 Dares for Today (Bolded ones are the ones randomly chosen)
1. Neverending Interactive Dice Dare
2. Dice Dare to Choose a Dice Dare (Because why not)
3. Milovana Piss Control Dice Dare
4. Toilet Training for Sissies 1 (I won't be fully dressed but this one is a bit extreme...nervous if I get it)
5. 1000 Question Purity Test (Pretty simple dare but something different than the norm)
6. Diaper/ABDL Person Above
7. Milovana Webtease Person Above
8. Person Above Person Above Dare
9. Online Underwear Shopping Person Above (I'll make sure it's something that I can actually wear or whatever though)
10. Person Above Background Dare

I tried to have a decent variety although there is a lot of diaper/bladder stuff and person above dares.

The Actual Dares
Oh boy lines...(last time I had to do lines it was my ex's mother being odd...)
A Purity Quiz

Long Term Dares
Spank Bank:: 4157 on each cheek. Luck day so I get to take 100 off left for free.
Panties for 3 days

Hypnosis Files I've Listened to Today
Email Slave: Listened to it once, so far today, after cleaning myself up. Also I'll include my email address with this. I usually follow through with the commands; but if it screws with my limits and if it's just something I won't do. If you listen or read the file it explains how it works. [email protected]

Other Thoughts
I'm going to try the daily dare thing for today (10 dares choose 3 random) but it might be a bit later (I should be up late)
I'm gonna put the dares from today off until tomorrow (got 100 lines done and 250 of the questions done and still waiting for a reply on the person above dare) and I'll do a punishment dare.
Very busy day and have a huge headache.
Views 1407 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments