Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sexualfeelings

Rate this Entry

My apology essay for having an orgasm.

Posted 06-20-2017 at 11:08 PM by sexualfeelings

A while back I posted on a humiliation thread with the stakes "Next time the loser has an orgasm they have to Pm the winner an apology essay. The essay will contain how they achieved an orgasm, in detail, why they should never be allowed to orgasm, and why they are ashamed. The whole essay has to be degrading to the loser.

I lost the bet and had to send deepsix the following pm:
"

"This slut has orgasmed. She had just finished spanking herself because she thought whores could win spanking threads. Yes, a spanking arouses this pitiful horny bitch. This lowly cunt support system but on a bathing suit so the back massager she sued to masturbate would stay put. She put down a pillow and plopping her cherry red freshly spanked ass on top of it. Then she pulled out a back massager and plugged it in. This disgusting slut keeps in on the lowest setting because she cant handle the higher settings. This whore turned the slut stick on and put her hands above her head and closed her eyes. While she was orgasming she writhed on the floor. Only dirty whores orgasm on the floor. This whore should never be able to have an orgasm because a whore's job is to give other, better, people an orgasm. A slut should not have an orgasm because if she had it her way she would always be having an orgasm. This slut is ashamed because pain should not turn her on. Pain is a signal to stop, she can't follow simple directions. She is ashamed because even writing this essay arouses her. She is humiliated because of her actions she will have to spank herself more times due to a week long rule."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1451 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice job little slut. It is always nice to see you humiliated!