Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sexualfeelings

Rate this Entry

denial blog

Posted 02-04-2018 at 09:31 AM by sexualfeelings
Updated 02-10-2018 at 02:07 PM by sexualfeelings

9 hours to do starting 2/10/18
Must listen to this file everyday of denial.
I must insert 2 ice cubes in my ass each time i use the bathroom at home for any reason.
May only touch if diaper is wet
I must eat a meal baby style, pureed with my hands from a plastic bowl. And have a baby bottle to wash it down.
I must put a small glob of lube on my private parts before diapering up (everytime I diaper up).
Once I've gotten dressed for bed spend 30 minutes in the corner either sucking my thumb or a pacifier.
wear it at night, but only change after the unicorn turns visibly wet from my pee.

I started my denial at the stroke of midnight, and decided to listen to my required hypnosis file. Honestly this file didn't do anything for me. I tried to feel the effects, but files that make you feel things don't really work on me.

After listening to the file, I diapered up. Putting a glob of lube on my vagina before diapering up was strange and cold, but I persevered without squirming too much.

I had prepared a small "baby meal" of pureed apples, and as I had been listening to a baby eating file, I made a mess of my face. The bottle of water went mostly into my mouth, some also got on my face.

After cleaning up I decided to start getting ready for bed. The 30 minutes in the corner was the most boring time I had ever spent in a diaper, the only thing that I could focus on was my Paci. Once I was done, I went to bed and slept for the rest of my denial time, enjoying a very nice orgasm once I was awake.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 705 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments