Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: Been Awhile!

Posted 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2018 at 02:16 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it has been a few months since I have posted anything. Life has kept me busy along with my job and working on four projects. Life, can take a toll on anyone who puts there life first and then puts Getdare second. Each person must adjust to what is best for them. Experience members have gone through that phase. Inexperienced members must learn to adjust what best fits them. As a four year member, that excitement is not there like it was. You get that high at first but then it will wear off. That is both a positive and a negative. Remember that some do this just for the hell of it. They just have time to wasted and want to experiment. As others must have this daily or they feel empty inside themselves. Then you have those that can't function without control and being told what to do.

This used to be a great place. But over time, people have left the website and never came back. Remember that after a while, people discovered themselves better. So the website has help to be a very positive point in that regard. I have seen a number of friends who, found that they needed to move on with there true life's and said goodbye.

But each person has come to this website for a reason.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1053 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments