Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 14 votes, 4.14 average.

getDare's Democratic Royal Court

Posted 08-30-2018 at 10:41 AM by Butterfly
Updated 08-30-2018 at 11:41 AM by Butterfly

A few years ago, ispuds ran the official getDare Presidential Election. Lola.fox won (by a very slim margin) and became the first getDare president. She has done such a wonderful job that we couldn't possible think of removing her from her position. Instead, I think it is time that getDare elects an official King and Queen!

That's right, I said elects. For getDare is a democracy, and the people of getDare should get to choose their King and Queen.

So how does this work?

Nominations
All candidates MUST be nominated by somebody else. You cannot self nominate. So if you have a friend, partner or even just somebody you look up to who you think would be perfect for this title, feel free to nominate them in the comments of this blog. Of course, all nominees have the right to turn down the nomination.

Deadline to nominate: September 10, 2018

Queen or King?
Each nominee may only run for one position. The reason we are choosing a Queen and King is to try and keep the votes fair. Last time we saw that the woman won by a landslide and had a clear advantage. That being said, we want to be as fair and inclusive as possible, so if you are nominated, please feel free to choose which role you feel most comfortable fulfilling.

Campaigns
After all of the candidates have been nominated and accepted, the campaigns will begin. An official campaign thread will be opened to announce the candidates and begin the bartering and bantering to secure votes.

Each candidate will be required to post a blog introducing themselves to getDare, explaining why they should win and outlining their campaign. Just like any political election, the candidates are encouraged to promote themselves, slander their opponents (playfully and harmlessly) and make "promises" (ie. spankings, tasks, etc.) to the members of getDare.

All promises and deals MUST be fulfilled when the election ends. The candidates can choose to make these deals privately, or post public offers. The promises can be based on the condition of winning (ie. If I win I will ...), or simply cost a vote (ie. For every vote I receive I will ... or If you vote for me I will ...).

Each candidate can recruit up to three members to join their campaign team. The campaign team may also provide promises and offers to secure votes. They must also be fulfilled after the voting has ended.

Forfeits

Once each nominee has accepted, they must send an PM to the official Royal Court Advisor (that's me!) with a forfeit. This forfeit can be anything at all: an edge bank, a certain length of denial, a photo idea for exposure etc. If the candidate does not win, they will need to go forward with their forfeit. Forfeits will remain private until the voting has ended.

Election
The vote will happen on October 1 and will remain open for 7 days. Two separate polls will be opened.

The Winners
The winners will:
  • Be allowed to choose a custom title
  • Gain entry to the Dungeon for a two month reign
  • Have the power to assign 1000 edges and 1000 spanks divided amongst the election losers
  • Fulfill all promises and offers that they negotiated, both publicly and privately, in their campaign
  • And will have the ultimate bragging rights!

The Losers
The losers (anybody who is not the two winners) will:
  • Write a concession blog congratulating the winner on their victory
  • Complete the edges and/or spanks assigned to them by the winner before being allowed their next orgasm
  • Complete their forfeit and report on it in the official election thread
  • Fulfill all promises and offers that they negotiated based on VOTES only (ie. For every person who votes for me, I will edge once)

Who should be our Queen and King???
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12403 Comments 78
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 78

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    I am going to nominate Foxy Rose for getDare Queen!
    Thank you for the nomination Jaro. I decline as I don't think I'm the best fit. I haven't been online here much but thanx to Butterfly for the message
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you mouse for the nomination. I'm going to decline as I have too much going on and don't believe I am fit for the role. I also don't like campaigning for things.
    Posted 09-10-2018 at 10:19 AM by littlemissslave littlemissslave is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Come and meet our candidates and check out our official campaign threads:

Queen

King