Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Dislikes

Posted 05-15-2009 at 06:35 PM by Bloxo

I generally find myself to be a tolerant person but everyone has something they don't like.

Outside: The postal service (to quote ned flanders), given me no end of trouble over the years. Trains, they always seem to get delayed when I use them. The state of the world at the moment, I feel there is too much chaos present which in turn has led to a large feeling of disassociation and segregation in society.
I do not like racism as it is groundless, though I dislike that the rivalry between cultures now falls under this banner.
I hate the PC culture, I am a big fan of joking and comedy and the jokes about other cultures can be hilarious as long as they are not derogatory. Plus I am a believer that highlighting the problem will only serve to make it worse.
I do not like the rude or angry proportion of society, if I am in a bad mood I keep my emotions in check as a sign of respect to those that I talk to.

Online: I do not approve of girls who simply want you to send them pictures, especially when you are webcam anyway.
I do not like it when people disappear from a conversation without saying goodbye or brb.
I do not like people with a closed mind, who are unwilling to learn new things and think outside their core beliefs.
I do not like the dishonest, I want everything a person says to be true unless for comedy purposes, I am a big believer in trust and you can't have trust with dishonesty.
I do not like double standards, people who think that they deserve the earth but are only willing to relinquish a grain of sand, of people who critcise your way of life without accepting that they have failings of their own.

This is a brief outlook of my dislikes, though some may seem unpopular and I didn't like writing this thread, I stand by them and can find a rational base for them all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1435 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments