• No you won't be doing that
  • Obey me
  • Trust me
  • I just need you to try
  • I'm proud of you
  • I forgive you
getDare Devil
Old

I wonder if other females experience this 🤔 (painful contractions)

Posted 09-24-2022 at 04:05 PM by pluky
Updated 09-24-2022 at 04:34 PM by pluky

On my PMS (premenstrual syndrome : set of symptoms that occur the few days before a period due to hormonal changes) I always get these cramps whenever I'm turned on, it's like I start thinking of something or reading something, the arousal goes up but instead of reaching a peak as usual, I get hit by this sudden pain similar to any regular period cramp, then the arousal goes down.

I never had the opportunity to ask other females about that (except one indirectly), not exactly the kinda thing...
getDare Devil
Old

I want to struggle for someone

Posted 09-23-2022 at 12:50 PM by pluky
Updated 09-29-2022 at 06:31 AM by pluky

Honestly I came to wonder how people manage to enjoy themselves from getting dares from random people on the forums.

I tried to experiment a bit with that lately, especially in the light of the situation where I was about to lose my Dom, and then having him back but in a more limited way, leading me to look at other possibilities of achieving fun.

A lot of things I tried were still fun, I didn't mind the light pussy stretching thread that I made.

But whenever...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Virtues of Kink

Posted 09-21-2022 at 07:45 PM by lola.fox

I was looking through past blogs of mine and saw I had a post about kink peeves of mine and thought I should counter that with some advice I wish I'd gotten when I first came around gD. I think these virtues would help any kinkster online or in person really, and although they seem obvious I hope it'll help out someone who might be struggling and need some guidance. Please do let me know what you consider to be a kinky virtue!

Virtues of Kink

Patience - You need...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rants
Old

Toy Review - Lovense Domi 2

Posted 09-21-2022 at 04:12 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A vibrating wand massager with bluetooth capabilities and several power levels.

Pros: The major draw of this toy is that it can be controlled remotely. There are so many options with Lovense to play with long distance partners - one on one, being controlled by a group, syncing your toy with your partners so they move in tandem and even having it sync to music or a game. The app is very easy to use and I’ve had very few connection issues, it’s definitely...
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - BDSMAmmunition’s Shibari Rope Kit

Posted 09-20-2022 at 07:34 AM by lola.fox
Updated 09-20-2022 at 10:15 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A set of 4 pieces of jute rope for bondage with a low temperature candle and a storage bag.

Pros: This rope cones in a variety of colors, which drew me to it because I was looking for a very delicate lavender color that they had advertised (more on this later). It was very soft, especially compared to the jute I bought at a local event. The shipping was very quick and packaged securely and discreetly. The candle and storage bag were...
Posted in Toy Reviews