Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Midnight Dare

Posted 03-13-2016 at 09:29 AM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 03-13-2016 at 06:46 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:

1. You will dress in a black tank top.
2. You will dress in your black/orange shorts.
3. You will insert your vibrating egg on high 30 minutes before starting this dare.
4. You will grab your 11" dildo.
5. You will first, head to your basement.
6. Next, you will pull down your shorts.
7. Next, you will masturbate and orgasm in three places.
8. Next, you will fuck your ass with the 11" dildo.

My Report:

After coming home from the party last night, I was wide awake so I decided to give this dare a shot. My parents and siblings were fast asleep as it was about one in the morning. Once I got home from the part, I proceeded to insert the vibrating egg on its highest setting inside me. I wasn’t very horny to begin with but as soon as I felt the strong vibrations, it wasn’t long before I was soaking wet. I waited thirty minutes in my room before I dressed in black and orange athletic shorts and a black tank top. After retrieving my dildo f4rom beneath my bed, I crept out into the hallway. Everything was pitch black, I could barely see but my phone light guided me to the stairs. I hated my stairs. They were directly next to my parent’s room, in fact, their bed was right beneath them. They were old stairs and with every step, they creaked. I just hoped that if my parents were to hear me, they figured I was getting a drink or going to the bathroom. To cover for this, as soon as I got downstairs, I made sure they would hear me filling a glass of water in the kitchen. After drinking the cup of water, I guided myself into the dining room and to the laundry room. Once in the laundry room, I made my way down the stairs and into the basement. The basement was freezing cold. In the basement, we had a bar, a seating area with a TV and couches and off to the side was my father’s office. Now that I was downstairs, I pulled off my shorts and left them on the carpet. I really wanted to keep them on since it was freezing down there but eventually, I warmed up. I removed the vibrating egg from my soaking wet pussy and went behind the bar with my dildo. Laying on the cold tile flooring, I propped my legs into the air and rested them on the bar. I teased my pussy, rubbing the large dildo across my wet lips until it was covered in my sex. Now that it was wet, I slowly slipped it inside me, tensing up as the large dildo parted my labia and stretched my tight pussy out. I closed my eyes as I began fucking myself. It was an awkward silence. All I could hear was the fridge that was running right next to me, other than that, it was complete silence. I bit my lip to ensure that I would not make a peep, though if I were to moan, I don’t think my parents would have heard. I was already really horny from the egg and it only took minutes of pumping the dildo back and forth before I orgasmed, cocking my head back against the tile flooring and letting out a loud sigh as I reached climax. Following the orgasm, I was still quite horny as I made my way to the couches. The leather was cold but warmed up as I sat there. I sat upright on the couch, my legs spread wide. It felt awkward and naughty to be fucking myself in another room other than my bedroom. It kind of made me nervous but it also made me feel really naughty, it had my adrenaline flowing. Again, I closed my eyes and fucked my tight pussy with the dildo until I reached climax yet again. By this time, my pussy was a little exhausted but I made my way to my father’s office anyway. I wanted to reach one more orgasm. It took awhile but after fucking myself in my father’s desk chair, I orgasmed, spilling my sex on the leather chair. Without cleaning it up, I removed the dildo from my now loose pussy and got onto the carpet floor. I proceeded to fuck my ass for about five minutes before I put my shorts back on and went back to my room. I felt refreshed but having orgasmed, I was a little more tired now and I fell asleep after about a half hour. Thank you for the dare, Daddy! I had a great time running around the basement, pleasuring myself. It was quite arousing and was certainly a thrill to fuck myself in another room other than my bedroom!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 622 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My Princess,
    This dare, was carried out in that challenge of being a very naughty girl, while all family members were sleeping. It was that challenge of being excited as you were masturbating and then orgasm In the family room of the house. That nervous side too, in what could happened if you get caught spreading your sex.
    I am very happy and again, proud of you.
    Your Daddy!