Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Dom(mes) Get It Too.

Posted 01-06-2017 at 05:02 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 01-06-2017 at 09:21 AM by IceMaiden

AM often gets unsolicited messages when he is in chat from people who suddenly decide they want to sub to him. Without any prior contact, of course.

He shows me these messages as I show him mine because, shock horror, we're completely open with each other. (Though I think the real reason he shows me his is so he can laugh when I go off on one and claim my property. He seems to enjoy it when I get possessive.)

Now some people accept his "no" and move on. Good for them and good luck to them. But sometimes...sometimes they just can't wrap their head around it. Take for example AM's recent comment to a user who shall go unnamed:

[23:15:35] AbusiveMaster: Let me put it this way. I have no interest in you. I have never had any interest in you. You do nothing for me. You could never do anything for me. I do not want you. I will never want you. Clear?

How clear can you be? This was just after he had publically declared something along the lines of my sub would kill you and I agreed with that and pointed out he is mine. (And Aimee's.)

So this unnamed user said sorry Master. Um. Not your Master. Mine. And then not two minutes later I recieved a private chat request from this very user. I decided to be nice originally which lasted all of two messages.

[23:17:52] Unnamed user: Hello Im a slave I need some information please
[23:18:14] IceMaiden: What?
[23:19:32] Unnamed user: You are a sub to AbusiveMaster.I want to be his Sub too.I tried to approach him he said i need to fuck a sibling or a dog before that. Can u guide me a lil on this please

After I got over my laughing fit that:

A: They thought he was serious.
B: They asked his very possessive sub for advice how to be his.
C: A whole two minutes went by before they could no longer understand "I will never want you."
D: The absolute idiocy of "I want to be his sub too." After a whole 2 or 3 messages exchanged, one being very clear of "I do not want you. I will never want you."
E: Despite the context and annoyance of the message it's hands down one of the funniest I have ever recieved. I've never been asked for advice how to sub to AM before by those who can't accept no for an answer.

I moved to the "Ermm...what?!" stage. How was AM's above comment not clear? How was I not clear when I said I agreed with his comment of I would kill them? (Well not really I am not a murderer, but you know what I mean.)

Before I could even answer I was hit with another two messages.

[23:19:41] Unnamed User: Im scared to ask him
[23:20:16] Unnamed user: How did u manage to be his slave if u dont mind me telling

I don't know why so many people think he is scary, he is a big fluffy teddy bear. But I disgress. I find the above comment completely disrespectful.

Not only had he made it clear he wasn't interested, I had made it clear I would not be okay with it too. To then ask something so personal to someone you have never spoken to is quite frankly ridicolous. Sophie and Aimee often get details of things we do or what's been said or how I feel about x thing. But we are friends. And good friends at that. One subbed to him prior and one subs to him with me. Both are friends with him too. Why would I share with a random person who either can't read properly or doesn't like the word no, something so personal? Because that's what our relationship is. Personal. Ours.

So after I had stopped laughing enough to respond they were met with:

[23:21:04] IceMaiden: He told you he isn't interested. I made it clear I am not okay with him taking on another sub. What makes you think I would give advice how to sub to him, even if he were willing to take someone else?
59] Unnamed user: Hmm i just want to be used in every way possible thats all
[23:22:19] IceMaiden: Then find someone available. And interested.

And with that they left the chat. Just because AM has the dominant role in our relationship does not mean that I do not get a say in things. I always get a say in things. He then makes a decision taking my thoughts into account but with something like this? I am 110% certain he would never take on someone else when I am so opposed to it. Unless you are one of two people it would make me extremely unhappy. Yes, I am allowed to have feelings and express them even though my role is as his slave.

I just do not understand the logic of coming to me and asking for advice when it was made clear by both of us it wasn't going to happen and I was not okay with it. Some may say I shouldn't get a say and should just be happy with whatever he decides. And to those that do I say this: Fuck you. He is just as much mine as I am his.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8048 Comments 14
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I have numerous guy's contacting me trying to get me to help them become Sam's sub! Or give them her kik, or talk to her for them, put in a good word lol some guy a few days ago kept asking me to send him pics of her, when I said no, he just said she would never know as if that would make a difference!! I was like, what planet are you on. Do you seriously think I take my relationship with her that lightly that I would consider it for a second? Some literally beg me to help them. I just don't understand it, I guess Sam's already said no to them so they think I'll change her mind, why would I even want to do that?
    Updated 01-06-2017 at 06:43 AM by Matt:
  2. Old Comment
    Sad and funny at the time. Still, it frequently happens. It's a virtual sexual assault if you ask me, no matter if people try to dom or sub to you, a "no" is a rejection until consented on otherwise BEFORE.
  3. Old Comment
    I am jealous, my pet never told me about messages like that. Any messages like that make no change whatsoever but my dom-feelings are hurt.
    Must do something wrong
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    I am jealous, my pet never told me about messages like that. Any messages like that make no change whatsoever but my dom-feelings are hurt.
    Must do something wrong
    Of course.

First off, you should sign every message you write to strangers with Sir. Sluts and slaves and the likes, want to be degraded and dominated by every big scary Dom(me) on getDare.
    Then you should loan me out to complete strangers that ask for it. Maybe post "pic proof" on getDare so that everyone who is just a tad horny, can wank off to it quick and easy.
    Then maybe, you will get approached and your wish to be harassed comes true.

Am I missing something?
  5. Old Comment
    Seriously though; these things can hurt. Like Cassandra said, it can be sexual harassment. It sucks for both the Dom and the sub. Of course there are couples that exist of more than 2 people. But I don't think they'll take on any pushy "horny slave that wants to be used"

Do they do it out of desperation? A lack of self worth? It doesn't make them any more attractive.

As I sub (and that couldn't be more clear, could it?) I often get pm's from men that want to Dom me. But I get equal the amount of pm's asking me to be their mistress. Telling them that I am my owner's pet and that I'm not interested at all, doesn't seem to be a deterrent.
  6. Old Comment
    As much as I prefer to educate people on their bad behavior and give them a chance to change (League of Legends has a really awesome approach and best experiences with bad player behavior of several kinds), first of all I see it as a huge disrespect. It is offensive! Just imagine what it would be in reality. If anybody would do that to a real person, they would risk an insult, a slap or a punch in the face.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    If anybody would do that to a real person, they would risk an insult, a slap or a punch in the face.
    Ok,... More serious then,
    If it happens,.. its exactly what they get from me.

The text-version of an insult, slap or punch in language that leaves no room for misunderstanding.

I never had a reply.

Those are the few times that i am NOT a friendly and approachable dom
  8. Old Comment
    To my knowledge people haven't approached Monkey before asking for help in being my sub, but I've had very persistent motherfuckers trying right in front of his face. It's really nothing short of disgusting. I hope that the right people read this, especially the asshole who approached you in the first place, and get a clue.
  9. Old Comment
    I recently had somebody add me on kik and insist that he was the perfect match for me. He wanted sub to me and he thought my current sub was all wrong for me. He actually told me he hoped that things didn't work out so that he could have a chance instead. I finally went off on him and told him he was a horrible person.

Seriously! What are people thinking? Just because it is online, doesn't make it a real relationship. I know some people don't respect offline relationship either, but at least they have the decency to hide it better. Gah!

I'm sorry you have to deal with idiots like this, but you handled it so well.

Ps. How can I get AM to Dom me?
  10. Old Comment
    You made a very nice blog and you made so many good points, but all I can do it giggle because that's basically what I've been doing since you first told me this happened.

Just a final note though; You are a sub to AbusiveMaster. I want to be his Sub too. Can u guide me a lil on this please?? Im scared to ask him. How did u manage to be his slave?
    Posted 01-06-2017 at 01:53 PM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I have numerous guy's contacting me trying to get me to help them become Sam's sub! Or give them her kik, or talk to her for them, put in a good word lol some guy a few days ago kept asking me to send him pics of her, when I said no, he just said she would never know as if that would make a difference!!

I get that! "Oh just send me a picture/make me cum/play with me, your dom wont know just don't tell him."

Like...seriously? Why would I risk AM's trust and our relationship over some self entitled asshole who can't accept not only will I not play with but I do not want to play with them?!

Yesterday Sophie and I were told if I don't think of a bet and she doesn't do the bet with them we are both spoilsports. When I pointed out it's not being a spoilsport it's just that I value and respect my dom's rules of not playing with others than I have respect of them wanting to get off with someone who isn't interested, they quietly slunk away.

I was like, what planet are you on. Do you seriously think I take my relationship with her that lightly that I would consider it for a second? Some literally beg me to help them. I just don't understand it, I guess Sam's already said no to them so they think I'll change her mind, why would I even want to do that?
    Because you're 'just a sub/slave' and should always share no matter how you feel about it of course.

Quote:
    Sad and funny at the time. Still, it frequently happens. It's a virtual sexual assault if you ask me, no matter if people try to dom or sub to you, a "no" is a rejection until consented on otherwise BEFORE.

Exactly!

Quote:
    Must do something wrong

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Of course.

First off, you should sign every message you write to strangers with Sir. Sluts and slaves and the likes, want to be degraded and dominated by every big scary Dom(me) on getDare.
    Then you should loan me out to complete strangers that ask for it. Maybe post "pic proof" on getDare so that everyone who is just a tad horny, can wank off to it quick and easy.
    Then maybe, you will get approached and your wish to be harassed comes true.

Am I missing something?
    Oh yes, Lucy is right. You have to show your domminess constantly to every.single.person. Regardless of if you even know them and have never spoken to them before. Demand obedience! And share Lucy too, because what do yours and her views matter when someone needs to cum right now!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Seriously though; these things can hurt. Like Cassandra said, it can be sexual harassment. It sucks for both the Dom and the sub. Of course there are couples that exist of more than 2 people. But I don't think they'll take on any pushy "horny slave that wants to be used"

This. Exactly this. (Hopefully) it would be discussed and agreed by all parties before bringing in someone new to the relationship.

Do they do it out of desperation? A lack of self worth? It doesn't make them any more attractive.

As I sub (and that couldn't be more clear, could it?) I often get pm's from men that want to Dom me. But I get equal the amount of pm's asking me to be their mistress. Telling them that I am my owner's pet and that I'm not interested at all, doesn't seem to be a deterrent.
    You sub? I thought you were a domme. Does this mean I can't sub to you now? What if I keep pestering you and wear you down? *giggles*

Quote:
    As much as I prefer to educate people on their bad behavior and give them a chance to change (League of Legends has a really awesome approach and best experiences with bad player behavior of several kinds), first of all I see it as a huge disrespect. It is offensive! Just imagine what it would be in reality. If anybody would do that to a real person, they would risk an insult, a slap or a punch in the face.
    This! It's like going up to someone in your daily life and saying "I know you're his/her wife/husband but I want to be their wife/husband too. How can I do that? How did you get together? What do I need to do in the bedroom to make them marry me too?" It's so disrespectful of the relationship! And I'm sure the person being asked wouldn't be amused and would be likely to respond in an unwlecome way too.

Quote:
    Ok,... More serious then,
    If it happens,.. its exactly what they get from me.

The text-version of an insult, slap or punch in language that leaves no room for misunderstanding.

I never had a reply.

Those are the few times that i am NOT a friendly and approachable dom
    If someone accepts a no then I have no issue with them. Just last night I was asked if I wanted to play on kik/snapchat and pointed out I was owned and don't play with others which is evident in my signature, all over my profile and in my blogs. To this person's credit they replied with an apology for asking and said sorry to bother me. It's when they keep asking/demanding it starts to really piss me off and AM too. One person called AM a string of names when he finally lost patience and said he doesn't care if they want this or that from him he isn't interested, fuck off. If they had just accepted his no to begin with they wouldn't have been met with this final response. And their final reaction only shows how self entitled and what a cunt they are.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    To my knowledge people haven't approached Monkey before asking for help in being my sub, but I've had very persistent motherfuckers trying right in front of his face. It's really nothing short of disgusting. I hope that the right people read this, especially the asshole who approached you in the first place, and get a clue.
    ....Right in front of him?! I've had that once with the same user repeatedly. She just never goes away from AM despite his constant "How many times. I am not your Master. I will never be your Master. Fuck off." and I want to stab her in the eyes every.single.time. I'll be Monkey's alibi if he should get similar urges.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I recently had somebody add me on kik and insist that he was the perfect match for me. He wanted sub to me and he thought my current sub was all wrong for me. He actually told me he hoped that things didn't work out so that he could have a chance instead. I finally went off on him and told him he was a horrible person.

I can't even. What makes him think you would even consider him if you were ever available after saying something like that?!

Seriously! What are people thinking? Just because it is online, doesn't make it a real relationship. I know some people don't respect offline relationship either, but at least they have the decency to hide it better. Gah!

Oh my god, yes this! "you're only online so it doesn't matter." I just want to slap them.

I'm sorry you have to deal with idiots like this, but you handled it so well.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Ps. How can I get AM to Dom me?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Princess.Ashley View Comment
    You made a very nice blog and you made so many good points, but all I can do it giggle because that's basically what I've been doing since you first told me this happened.

Just a final note though; You are a sub to AbusiveMaster. I want to be his Sub too. Can u guide me a lil on this please?? Im scared to ask him. How did u manage to be his slave?
    You have to brat constantly, call him names every second you're talking to him, demand he takes you as a sub, don't listen when he says no just keep pestering him and he will eventually give in and then lay down the law when he does! *giggles*
  12. Old Comment
    For me, it's even more annoying when randoms try to boss Monkey around right in front of my face in chat. Like, the people who know us will suggest tasks or try to get him spanked/tortured, but they won't outright tell him what to do. I recall a couple of times, though, when newbies who didn't get the dynamic would come and act way too demanding and I'm like, okay, you can fuck right the hell off. I'm always a bit more diplomatic in-chat, but Monkey gets a kick out of how much I swear and rant over skype about chat assholes.
  13. Old Comment
    Yes this is ridiculous and the only reason I can think of is simply that:

- These guys are idiots with absolutely no social skills.
    - Or, they are actually just assholes who don't actually want to submit but just want to annoy people for fun. PM trolls if you will.

Sorry you have to go through this. The best tip I can give you is to simply ignore such messages when they continue on harassing you.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iSpuds View Comment
    For me, it's even more annoying when randoms try to boss Monkey around right in front of my face in chat. Like, the people who know us will suggest tasks or try to get him spanked/tortured, but they won't outright tell him what to do. I recall a couple of times, though, when newbies who didn't get the dynamic would come and act way too demanding and I'm like, okay, you can fuck right the hell off. I'm always a bit more diplomatic in-chat, but Monkey gets a kick out of how much I swear and rant over skype about chat assholes.
    This. 100% this. I go batshit crazy when people try to do it to me. If you're a friend and suggest something chances are AM will probably listen and consider it. But if you demand shit I turn into a bitch and he responds by ways like whispering links of audio/pics so select people don't get it and make it clear to them he is doing that. (Yes he did this, I found it hilarious. )

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Yes this is ridiculous and the only reason I can think of is simply that:

- These guys are idiots with absolutely no social skills.
    - Or, they are actually just assholes who don't actually want to submit but just want to annoy people for fun. PM trolls if you will.

Sorry you have to go through this. The best tip I can give you is to simply ignore such messages when they continue on harassing you.
    I'm starting to think they are a little of both. I usually do ignore, it was the give advice part that had me reacting this time it was just so....hilarious yet annoying.