Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes and Limits

Posted 02-18-2021 at 06:35 PM by MagnumOpus
Updated 01-27-2024 at 10:58 PM by MagnumOpus

Likes: Rules, Instructions, Bondage, Hypnosis, Duct Tape, Hypno Triggers, Edging, Ruining, Cum Eating, Orgasm Control, Glue (Not On Clothes), Gay Hentai, Loss of Control, Spit, Bodywriting, Stuff on Face, Petplay, Dice Dares, Predicaments

Willing: CBT, Anal, Ice Cubes, Piss Drinking, Hidden Public

Dislikes: Piss Drinking, Hidden Public

HARD Limits: Crossdressing, Public, Feminization, Scat, Family/Friends, Cam, Pics, ABDL
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

‎‎‎✨✨PM Dares✨✨

Posted 02-18-2021 at 12:44 PM by LucieA
Updated 11-06-2023 at 06:30 AM by LucieA

Tease and Torture a Denied Slut

Dares in red are temporarily disabled.

Please use common sense and don't bombard me with a whole bunch at once! It gets overwhelming and really hard to keep track of.

Balls - I will insert my big kegel balls so that one ball is inside me against my g-spot and the other is hanging outside, keeping constant stimulating pressure against my cunt. Can be done at home or at work.

Bare - Next time I sleep, it will be...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Being a brat for Sir! (punishment)

Posted 02-18-2021 at 11:48 AM by RainbowSky

Being asexual I don't enjoy edging or cumming. I still aroused and on rare occasions this can cause me to need a form of release - before being owned I would resolve this with a quick edge with a vibe and then move on and not need one for months. Since being with Sir he has made sure this is not the case and I have become a little horny, aroused bitch that regularly begs him to let me have a release.

Two days ago this resulted in my bratty side coming out.

I had completed...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Topping from the Bottom

Posted 02-18-2021 at 01:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I actually hate the term topping from the bottom. There is such a stigma attached and I think it holds some submissive back from sharing their thoughts, feelings, wants and needs in a relationship.

I don't know how many times I have been accused of topping from the bottom or a sub has told me that they don't want to share, for fear of being accused of topping from the bottom. Telling my Dom that I want to be spanked or that I want to play with electricity, is not topping from the bottom.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized