Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Super Sub Sunday Part #1!

Posted 02-02-2015 at 04:13 AM by MasterDaddy02

I was surprise on this Sunday morning. Because it turned out to become, my super sub Sunday for me. I was so lucky to have full control, of this special sub. It started at 8am and lasted all the way up to 11pm. As you read, you will understand why I gave her that name. As they say, good things come to those who wait. I will not use her name, since it is private on who she is. She is the first sub, that I have had all day since back in December, and I couldn't believe it. Yes. I have wanted to have a session with her for a while, yet it never worked out. She is 5ft, blue eyes and long hair down to her butt. Their was no limits on what I could do to her. She, was fully open to anything and never said no once.

We started out since she was already naked, with her covering her nipples in toothpaste. Then I had her cover toothpaste all over her asshole. Next, I order her to duck tape her legs together. But leave the opening for her pussy and asshole.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 635 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments