Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Analonly

Rate this Entry

Revised Fat Dildo Fucking Marathon V2

Posted 07-27-2018 at 08:57 PM by Analonly

Dildo Fucking Marathon Revised

So the I got the community of getdare to give me time and position at a certain bpm. So here’s all the times and my plan to do them, I ended up doing them in like 3 parts, I couldn’t do it all at once sadly I completely overestimate myself.

Marathon Fucking Plan

1 min Cowgirl at 30 bpm
1 min Cowgirl at 47 bpm
2 min Cowgirl at 120 bpm
1 min Doggy at 45 bpm
2 min Dogggy at 120 bpm
1 min Doggy at 90 bpm
1 min Doggy at 15 bpm
2 mins Face Down Ass Up at 40 bpm
2 mins Face Down Ass Up at 50 bpm
2 mins Face Down Ass Up at 120 bpm
90 seconds Piledriver at 45 bpm
30 seconeds Piledriver at 75 bpm
4 mins Piledriver at 90 bpm
30 seconds folded eagle 10 bpm
30 seconds folded eagle 25 bpm
30 seconds folded eagle 75 bpm
30 seconds folded eagle 1 bpm
2 minutes on your back with knees lifted up under your armpits.
2 min Laying on Side at 170 bpm
10 mins Cowgirl at 90 bpm
37 min Mark
5 min Cowgirl keeping it all the way in and only moving your hips in circles
2 mins Laying on Side at 140 bpm
3 mins Any Position at 10 bpm
6 mins Doggy at 75 bpm
1 min Face down Ass Up at 10 bpm
6 mins Doggy at 100 bpm
1 Hour Mark
1 mins Face Down Ass up at 10 bpm
2 min Doggy at 90 bpm
2 minutes at 45 bpm nice and deep
2 min Lay on your left side with your left leg straight and your right leg bent up
to your chest at 45 BPM
2 minutes laying on your side with your leg raised at 50 bpm
2 minutes, spread eagle, 1 handed at 10 bpm
5 min Cowgirl at 90 bpm
1 min Cowgirl at 47 bpm
2 mins at 15 bpm while sitting on a chair upright
2 min try a lapdance all the way in and out make sure your dancing your way up
and down
2 mins laying on side at 90 bpm
1 min any position going all the way out all the way in at 45 bpm
1 min short thrusts dildo deeply inserted as fast as you can
2 mins laying on side at 60 bpm
2 mins Cowgirl at 80 bpm
1 Hour 29 min Mark[/B]
6 mins Cowgirl at 75 bpm
4 mins Doggy at 75 bpm
1 min Dogfy at 45 bpm
2 mins Fave Down Ass Up at 100 bpm
4 mins Cowgirl at 75 bpm
4 min cowgirl keeping it all the way in and only moving your hips in a figure 8
2 mins Cowgirls at 75 bpm
1 minute Standing, hugging your legs at 25 bpm
3 mins Face down Ass up at 90 bpm
1 min Face Down Ass Up at 20 bpm
3 mins Face Down Ass Up at 90 bpm
2 hour Mark
1 min Face Down Ass up at 20 bpm
2 mins Face Down Ass Up at 100 bpm
2 mins Doggy at 30 bpm
2 mins any position (lay down or on side) at 140 bpm
2 min in short bursts of vigorous fucking with a breather in between
1 min doggy at 30 bpm
2 mins Face Down Ass Up at 90 bpm
2 min Cowgirl at 60 bpm
4 mins Face Down ass up at 90 bpm
2 minutes at 45 bpm (nice and deep) with your feet in the air laying on your back
1 min Doggy at 30 bpm
2 mins Face Down Ass Up at 75 bpm
1 min Doggy at 30 bpm
4 min Face down Ass up at 75 bpm
2 min Doggy at 30 bpm
2 min Cowgirl at 75bpm
2 min Doggy at 75 bpm
2 min Cowgirl at 50 bpm
2 min any position at 60 bpm
2 hours and 38 min mark

*Conditional Rule
I’m going to try to this ass much as possible because someone asked for it.
for the tape tei your hands behind your back with it until you are completely done unless you need your hands vor a certain position

Report Part 1

Alright so I didn't get to do this last night but I'm doing it now, I figured I'd kinda write this as I go, I currently just past the 37 min mark and am just grinding on my dildo right now taking a 5 min breather. So I planned it to start off nice and easy. I slowly slide my dildo in, and started the clock. I could tell I wasn't ready for it to be all the way in, ball deep yet, but that's why j started off slow to get used to it. I quickly realized that anything over like 100 bpm is just me ducking as fast as I can. Switching positions is also kind of great for me too, it gives me seconds of rest before I get back right too it, it also somewhat resets my orgasm meter if you can call it that a little which is what I'm aiming for, I don't want to cum too soon and then quit the rest. My ads is easily taking this dildo now too, I might need to look into getting a bigger one soon. As I progress down my plan I find myself turning this into more of a workout than anything. I'm telling myself, you only got 5 more mins, push through it. I'm sweating a little now and my legs are starting to shake and give out. Well this is all the time I have for this first part, I'll post more once I finish or on like another break.

Report Part 2

Alright new update, I'm exhausted, and I don't think I can complete this, I severely overestimated myself. I'm glad that I was even able to make it to the 1 hour mark now. I thought giving myself like break time was gonna be enough but my legs and arms are just shot. My asshole is completely loose though and I love it. I do plan on completing the rest of the time, probably later today, as punishment to myself I taped the girthy dildo in my ass, almost balls deep, I'm gonna blindfold myself and for my hands and feet together and be in selfbondage for like 30 mins at least to rest and keep my asshole loose and hopefully I can push through after but it's not looking likely. Sorry everyone for being a bad slut who can't finish what she started even though all of you were nice enough to help out. Again sorry everyone if you would like to punish me for it go for it, I'll accept almost any punishment.

New update: so after my self punishment, which was grueling at first. I was on my belly feet tied and hands tied I tried to hogtie myself but I couldn’t do it. So the first 5 mins of it was perfectly fine but after that my asshole started to sting a little, I could tell it didn’t want to be stretched out throw long. I pushed through, thinking it’s my punishment it’s expose to hurt alittle. After about 15-20 Mins I changed positions and layed on my back, I immediately felt relief and was happy. The final 10 mins just kept me anxious, I knew my hungry hole wants more, and that’s what I kept focusing on, I was going to finish this up and then try and push through the marathon again.

After finishing up my self punishment time/resting time, I got up all happy and ready to start again, but I got lightheaded and a little dizzy, I figured I might actually need to eat something, so I took my dildo out and immediately put my largest plug in, I think it has a 2.25 in diameter. Thankfully my ass isn’t too loose yet that it wouldn’t just plop out. I made some leftover pasta and then my friend called reminding me that she needed help moving. I completely forgot about it but I figured it would give me a great opportunity to also wear my largest plug in public for th first time, this is the first time wearing it for more than like 15 mins too. So I drove over to help her out, bla bla bla, I could feel the plug in me the whole time, I would like rub my ass on some of her couches or boxes when she wasn’t looking just to stimulate it more. Overall I hope this little journey makes up for my failure to complete this task all in one go, but I’m feeling rejuvenated now and my ass hasn’t been empty the time so it’s still getting trained. I might be starting the dare again real soon, I feel the need to at least finish the whole task in one day or else it would completely defeat the purpose of it, even though I kinda already stopped sorry.

Report Part 3

Update: So this is turning into like a short story lol. So after getting home from helping my friend I really wanted to at least finish up 30 more mins of the marathon then I got to go to work. Thankfully, I planned a slow start after the hour mark, face down ads up at 10 bpm. Starting off slow was a great idea, I could tell my ass is still warmed up from keeping it filled the whole time but it still wasn't quite ready for a pounding. It didn't take long though before I was able to take my dildo balls deep again. I got back into fairly quick and bouncing up and down cowgirl is probably still my favorite, although doing it still was killing my legs, I either need to work out more or fuck more lol to strengthen my legs. I'm not sure how much I should describe without getting boring or repetitive, so I'll just point out so key thought or feelings I had from on.

So when it came to me just sitting on my dildo in a chair at like 15 bpm, it was a slight break that my arms and legs needed again, I saw that the next thing was to like lap dance on it so I cut the chair one a little short and just lap danced on the dildo instead. I threw on some stripper music I just searched on YouTube and danced on the dildo kinda for a song. Dancing on a dildo, fairly hard, I didn't have much room to move without the dildo coming out, I ended up basically just grinding and "twerking" on it, although I assume that's what a lap dance is so I guess I did good.

The next few positions and speeds where basically just vigorously fucking my ass, which was a great way for me to finish this next part. I never realized how much effort it takes to fuck yourself. As I was thrusting in and out, faster and faster, I finally reached a climax while thrusting as fast I could. I got like waves of pleasure, it was a new experience, I've never felt like waves of pleasure. My ass like pushed my dildo out, my whole body shivered. It was a great way and almost perfect timing to end it. After regaining my composure, I still had to finish up the last 4 mins. My ass was still loose and a little sore but i easily got my dildo in and I finished up my time for this part.

I'm gonna try and finish up the rest tonight after work, I'm going to keep my biggest plug in while at work to remind me and keep my asshole loose.

Report Part 4

Hey sorry everyone, I guess when I posted this before my internet dropped and it didn’t post so I’m gonna try and replicate it again. So being at work plugged the whole time made it much more exciting and scary. The plug was like a constant reminder of what I’ve been doing all that day and what anal slut I was. Pretty sure I didn’t say this before but the day I did this dare I basically just woke up, laid in bed for a bit then immediately gave myself and enema and started to train my ass, did the dare, took a little break plugged of course, did more of the dare, plugged myself again and went to work and then after went right back to it.

So after I got home from work, I took off all my clothes and then slowly took out my largest plug, I could tell that my ass was stretched but I need to warm up a little more again before I got back to ridding my 12 in dildo. So I warmed up with my smaller but not small vibrator and then I got right back to it. I thought I was gonna be starting slow; however I guess I didn’t plan that at all. Starting off in cowgirl again was great, it’s my favorite position when playing with myself. I pretty much got right back into it, I was bouncing up and down, I quickly got balls deep, it felt great getting my ass pounded again. I don’t know why but I guess I planned all the hard and fast poundings at this point. It kinda worked out though since I was able to take a long break at work. I basically just ended up trying to fuck the dildo as fast I could with the planned little breaks in between. I was exhausted by the end of the next 30 mins, I was sweating a lot, but hey I guess it’s good exercise. Again after like 5 mins it turned back into almost like a workout again too, it was just reminded me of like soccer again, I just had to keep pushing, do each set, it still felt great but I guess my mindset was a little distracted.

A couple of my favorite parts were the doggy style and fave down ass up positions. I found a like open door entrance in one of the hallways that I realize was the perfect spot for the dildo. I got into the zone and was pounding on it. The fave down ass up between doggy was also like a perfect break, I just rested my hands and still just like moved my hips. It was honestly really fun. I don’t remember when but sometime during alternating between doggy and face down ass up, I cam during doggy. As I was cumming my legs and hands gave out kinda and I just like flopped onto the floor in pleasure.

I actually did complete the whole time and I’m proud of myself. I actually didn’t think I would be able to do it, even though I didn’t completely do it like I originally planned, I completely underestimated how hard this was going to be.

As for the extra plug test I did try it, all my plugs but the largest one just plopped out. I never actually looked at what my ass looked like, I forgot, but I could feel it gaping somewhat, I could put like a finger in my asshole without it touching my asshole if that makes sense.

Also my ass is really sore lol. I guess what happens when you play it all day. So I loved this dare but I don’t think I will be able to do it again or if I do it might be like add 1 min or something cause I don’t like not being able to complete it.
I hope this report is good and sorry again everyone for the late response.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1295 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congrats, only a real anal whore would have been able to do it all in one day give your ass some rest and maybe there's a better dare to train it further, maybe just keep you plugged for a certain time
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks chrs, I’m definitely thinking about doing something like that. I know it way more fun to have the time plugged out of my control and trying to reach a goal.