Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Analonly

Rate this Entry

Staying at my cousins house dares

Posted 08-20-2018 at 10:22 AM by Analonly
Updated 08-24-2018 at 04:22 PM by Analonly

So I was staying with my cousin before I can move in and he’s almost always gone espially in the morning cause of work and I just end up sitting and watching tv. Here’s some dares I’ve done to help break my boredom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey777 View Post
When he leaves the house you will pit in one of your butt plugs. You will keep it in for at least an hour

While plugged you will go around the house and find the best things to rub your pussy against. But you are NOT To cum
Ok so this was simple enough to complete although I didn’t exactly rub my pussy directly, I kept my panties on. My cousin has a dog and her fur is everywhere.

So I choose to use my inflatable plug to insert, it’s by far one of my favorite toys. So I started off by pumping it up twice and decided to rub my pussy against the arm of one of the couches. I know it’s kinda weird cause it’s my cousins place but masturbaiting and rubbing against things that aren’t mine kinda made it more exciting. Next I moved to the corner of his bed and I pumped up the plug 2 more times. My ass was staring to feel full. I found like the perfect spot to put pressure against and I actually came to an edge fairly quickly. I immediately pumped my plug 2 more times and spanked my ass hard a couple of times to take the edge off. At this point I kept the plug still full, resisting the urge to deflate. I honestly looked around and my cousin didn’t really have anything else, he’s got like a table and chairs but his place is fairly empty and I felt like one edge is enough for this dare too. I ended up keeping my plug full for like 5 more mins and then I deflated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Do not use a toilet seat when at home. Always raise the seat before sitting down.

Use the toilet of your cousin, whenever he is not at home. It is your own interest to keep toilets clean.
So my cousin only has one toilet so we are sharing it. This dare honestly wasn’t that hard since I was basically always hovering over it anyway, and he always has the seat up anyways.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 947 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments