Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Slutkin

Posted 11-03-2016 at 05:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:30 AM by CSasha

By the look in his eyes, I could already tell my master had something special in mind for today when I entered his house. In our recent arguments, I had turned out with the upper hand most often. I was just more literate and didn't care to hold back outside of our play time. It was even more enjoyable when I became aware that it annoyed him so much. Nevertheless, I didn't have any thoughts about the hypnosis files he ordered me to listen daily a couple of weeks ago. I paid close attention to their content,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Best friends

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:58 PM by CSasha

A couple years ago I had met Amy, the best friend of my life. What we weren't already doing together, we were talking about deliberately. We really understood each other, often enough without any words. When we grew up into adolescent, our friendship deepened even more, as we confessed our interest in boys to each other. We shared who caught our attention for which reasons, who aroused us and why. I remember a phase were we asked boys to pick something up for us, which made them bend over with their...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Throat Fucking Dice Dare

Posted 01-21-2016 at 07:32 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I did this dude dare because I was really horny and wanted to see if I liked throating things.
Throat Heaven 2
Turns out I fucken love it. I was so into it I have to consciously stop masterbating so I wouldn't finish after the first 3 sections! At first I was nervous because I hadn't throated anything that big before. I used my 7.5x1.5 strapon dildo. I got it all the way down first try, only gagged alittle. Once I realized I didn't have anything to be worried about I went right on and ended...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Gag and gagging

Posted 04-13-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly

Gag
One of my limits is using a gag. However I have owned one for a long time.

When I first presented my likes and limits to Sir, along with my toys list, I needed to take the time to explain to him why I had a gag if it was on my limits.

The thought of using a gag has always turned me on. I think there are a few reasons why I am drawn to the thought of using a gag. One of the reasons is that I make noises, and I have a hard time controlling my noises when I am
A Butterfly Princess <3