Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nayaths

Rate this Entry

Rules!

Posted 06-20-2020 at 03:07 PM by nayaths
Updated 12-14-2020 at 03:28 PM by nayaths

This is to keep track and share all of the rules (short or long term) I have to follow. So far just a few, but I'm aiming to be very well restricted soon!

Night Baby Rules! The rules I'm following while following THIS THREAD HERE since it's no longer possible to edit my main post. You are welcome to PM or comment with suggestions for additions or changes!
  1. Every night I'm able to I must wear a diaper.
  2. When I am in diapers I will wet as soon as I feel the urge, and I will use the bathroom as often as possible when I'm not.
  3. I will be diapered from 10pm to 10am unless told otherwise.
  4. Once I am in bed I can't change until my morning alarm. (Or until ever diaper I'm wearing has gotten wet) But I can change before bed.
  5. Once I am diapered the toilet is off limits for pee. I will only use the toilet for poop (pooping in my diaper is a limit)
  6. If I put on a diaper during this I cant take it off until it's gotten wet at least once. That includes multiple layers. The outermost layer must be wet before I can change.
  7. I can only cum while in a wet diaper. Not when unpadded or dry.
  8. I must suck my pacci or my thumb at bedtime
  9. Always use babypoweder when changing.
  10. One day a week (it can be any day) I must be diapered all day, from the night before until the morning the next day. I'm allowed to change freely during the daytime unless given tasks or rules otherwise.
  11. I will keep a running total of how many nights I have left and a link to the thread the whole time.
  12. I will keep the thread open until I reduce the days owed to zero.
  13. I will check the thread and update my totals and dares as often as I can.
  14. I will keep a thread open for my reports, for anyone to read for their own enjoyment.

If I skip a night, I will add two nights onto my total instead of taking off the one I would have used.
I will also spank myself with a paddle or brush and spend time in the corner as punishment. 10 hits and 5 minutes for the first night. Doubled each time after. (20 and 10 min, etc)

[Permenant]
  • I must sleep with my hands tied once a week.
  • I must sleep with headphones on listening to white noise once a week.
  • I must completely soak, until leaking, one diaper a week.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1124 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments