Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Urinal Pig

Posted 08-28-2021 at 06:20 PM by filthypig

This is a report of a fun dare I completed today!
I am living in a student hall right now as my studies start back up. I am in my own room and right across from the common bathroom. Here there are sinks, toilets in stalls, urinals, and shower stalls. Everything has curtains and dividers for privacy, but normally it is quite empty here.
The first task I was given was to pee myself in one of the showers. I had an urge to pee but it was so hard mentally letting it flow in a communal shower…...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My 4th dare - public with wet panties and bra in hand

Posted 05-17-2020 at 12:24 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was by @Azzy (big thank you!) The dare was:
Pee with my panties on so they get wet and soaked. Then put on some pants, bra, and a top. After, go somewhere people could potentially see me and strip naked for 1 full minute. Then get dressed and walk slowly back to my apartment with my wet panties and bra in my hands. Ash requested an extra bonus to take the elevator back on the way back and check if my nipples were hard and clearly visible

So, for this dare, I drank...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

Report on pm dare rule Permission (to pee)

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:48 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 02-10-2019 at 09:08 AM by Matt:

Due to a pm dare, I have to ask Sam or Lucy for permission every time I want to pee.... In this blog I will report on how this goes...

In addition to asking permission, I have to follow the following rules, just to make it that much more difficult... -:

1.Drink a glass of water every time you get up in the morning

2. Drink a glass of water before bed

3. Drink at least 6 glasses (8oz.) of water a day

4. Listen to a waterfall (video/actual
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Pushing my limits.

Posted 10-23-2017 at 07:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-23-2017 at 10:42 AM by Matt:

Reports from some tasks that Sam gave her boy toy that pushed his limits somewhat..... (public and pee drinking)

Report 1 (public)

One of the rules Sam's boy toy had during his holiday with Princess Sam, was that he had to ask for permission to pee....and also how to dress. One day we we're going for a long walk, Sam's boy toy had to wear blue panties and bra tight fitting grey trousers (with one of the pockets cut out to allow "easy access".....) white t-shirt
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Goldfingers: Fantastic PM dares for pee lovers

Posted 12-24-2016 at 05:19 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. If you like playing with pee, or if you dislike it but want to offer others to discomfort for their pleasure, here some PM dares for you, right after the warning. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe! Educate about the various opinions on hygiene, health issues with pee and pee...
Oracle
Old

Story: Drinks for the boys

Posted 08-25-2016 at 07:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:45 PM by CSasha

For this evening I had chosen my short black top, tight black trousers and my black boots. I looked hot at hell again, especially compared to my friends. But unfortunately I was still single and had gotten quite horny for a stud, though I would have taken a boyfriend right on, but at least I needed a good fuck. Even a friendship with benefits wouldn't have been a problem for me, but my friends had all made an agreement among each other.

They were three couples now, since the two straight...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	floorshow.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	428  
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle