Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A ‘nothing is off limits’ Q&A with an owned, denied sub

Posted 09-19-2023 at 10:52 AM by HiJayJay

What is your slave name and how should you refer to yourself?
My name is slut. Slut must always refer to herself as slut and must also use feminine pronouns. Slut is owned by mistress and obeys any order mistress gives.

How long have you been denied so far?
Slut has been denied orgasms for 63 days so far.

Would you like to cum?
No, Slut does not want to cum. Mistress has helped slut to realise that her pleasure is more important and slut should prioritise...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Humiliation and How It Can Be Utilized in Online Play

Posted 08-01-2023 at 09:27 PM by simplesub
Updated 08-01-2023 at 09:57 PM by simplesub

Introduction
Just a quick introduction as this is my first kinky essay. Hopefully as I continue to write these my writing will get better. This is one of my likes as it encourages me to do research on kinky things and get to better understand them and further, enjoy them in the bedroom. This is a great way for me to discover new things but also get new ideas for things I have done many times before. So without too much more rambling here is the first topic of discussion. Humiliation and how it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Piggy’s first mud play

Posted 03-07-2023 at 10:35 PM by filthypig

piggy was asked to write up the story of the first time it played with poo and share it with the lovely strangers of GetDare.

i have known i’m a humiliation whore my whole life. i have always craved the arousal that comes from being completely shamed and embarrassed. at 19 i first gave in to these urges and joined a kinky online community, one i found before getDare. i found a man i considered a mentor in humiliation. he never urged me to do scat play but from his profile it was clear...
Posted in Pig Files
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How do I want to humiliate a sub?

Posted 02-22-2023 at 04:11 PM by Azyliux

Prompted by a friend, I recently spent some time considering what exactly I desire with regards to humiliation. I found it a useful exercise to reflect on this as the process of putting my thoughts into words aids in clarifying them, and I thought I would share it here on my blog.

I've never quite got clear in my head if there is a difference between humiliation and degradation. There is an interesting discussion thread about this here on GD, but it feels to me that people tend to make...
Baby Member
Posted in Reflections
Old

Control My Music!

Posted 11-16-2022 at 01:57 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve
Updated 05-26-2023 at 05:24 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello All! I recently thought of a new idea for controlling my music! For those who don’t know, music control is a very effective way of making me feel controlled, mindless and dumb, or humiliated outside of sessions. The idea being that I am constantly listening; at work, driving around, at home literally like all the time!

So my idea is that I can share a link to a collaborative playlist on Spotify here and anyone can click it and add what they want. I’ll listen to it all day! The link...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Three Fantasies from the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit

Posted 05-02-2022 at 03:33 AM by gently
Updated 05-02-2022 at 04:13 AM by gently

I've been really inspired to share my fantasies lately, in part because of the amazing responses I got on my first AMA thread. And I even saw this lovely blog post from SilverBlue, where they share the Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit - delicious!

I just had to join in 🙈 I've already posted my responses on the thread, but it wasn't enough. I needed to expand on the mental images each category and prompt gave me. And, in all honestly, I needed to feel all of you guys getting as aroused as...
Old

Hypno Triggers 2022

Posted 02-05-2022 at 09:22 AM by sissiesofmarvel3
Updated 03-07-2022 at 04:26 PM by sissiesofmarvel3

I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO"

Whenever I receive a message with the word SOFT, I will find that my penis refuses to become hard, no matter how horny I am, or how much I play with myself. The fun part about this trigger is that it will remain in effect until I eat a load of cum from 2 different people other than myself. If more than one person sends me this trigger after...
Posted in Uncategorized