Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Communication and Respect

Posted 10-07-2023 at 06:29 PM by Azyliux
Updated 10-07-2023 at 06:33 PM by Azyliux

First Warning.

Final Warning!

Last Chance.

A message to inconsiderate or non-communicative time-wasters.

I have found that people on getDare who fail to respond or communicate very soon after accepting or starting a dare, agreement or other arrangement with me almost never lead to any successful or enjoyable interactions at any point despite my efforts to engage. Instead they simply waste my time and mental energy.

I am...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

LessAwful's Guide To Be Less Awful

Posted 11-22-2019 at 10:48 AM by LessAwful

Consider this blog post a bit of a ranty open letter to all the people I've seen on the site that are here to get a quick rush, hoping something fun will happen.

I'll likely expand this post in the future, it's an uncollected mess of thoughts about some of my grievances with other people.

1. Chat first, masturbate after

If you're only going to read one bit of this before getting bored, let it be this. This is important.

Most people, myself...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Why I do play (and with whom)

Posted 01-21-2018 at 06:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Yesterday, I had some outing talk with my friends, revealing that I had kinks. They seem to be quite vanilla, not even gentle ass slaps, anal or deepthroats (Your kink is different but your kink is okay). They wondered "How can people like this", which simply is the colorful variation of life and people. Diversity. I personally believe it might have to do something with connections we made (i.e. spanking = the only attention, so it's the main connection with love), but just my uneducated opinion....
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

How to get guaranteed replies - Good manners in detail - Part 2

Posted 01-05-2017 at 01:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:29 AM by CSasha

The article starts here.

When you PM, don't do it too early. Requests require a certain level of gained trust to be taken seriously according to their level of intimacy. Most often you have only one chance ever with each person, and the pool is limited. You have much better chances for a slave or Dom application if you showed yourself off in the public space and if you start slow in PMs. Why did you PM me? What can I do for you, what do you offer me (as long as it's not too much for the...
Oracle
Old

How to get guaranteed replies - Good manners in detail - Part 1

Posted 01-05-2017 at 12:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:29 AM by CSasha

Thanks to subjoe for raising the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subjoe
I concur about the way to approach, but I have an issue that I would like to add. The things you described are the way I usually PM others. Research about them from posts and not ask anything that their posts haven't as a way to show seriousness but most of the time despite putting so much effort, I get nil response. I spend up to 30 mins writing a PM but can't get a response; not even a No thank you.
You are looking for a partner to play,...
Oracle