Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dress(ed)

Posted 06-15-2018 at 01:46 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I'm now half-way through the allotted time that I had to cross-dress for the 3-person adding thread, which means me and denied dicklet have spent nearly 11 hours(!) on public webcam, usually in some state of undress. That makes me feel like quite the cam slut I've really enjoyed doing it and exercising my inner-exhibitionist though. They've also proved to be reasonable antidotes to my ruins and, yet again, they provided a distraction to my guilty mind after yesterday's accidental ruin as I literally...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by PrincessJessica

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Creating Your Own Games

Posted 05-08-2018 at 03:22 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Today (Thur 3rd May...someone's behind writing their reports) was time for another Chaturbate show. Although I like being a naughty little exhibitionist I soon find my mind wandering & get bored doing the same things each time. Variation really is king, but getting that by being commanded really is tricky sometimes (find a good dom on random sites really is like winning the lottery). However, I've started amusing myself by creating little games to tease & frustrate me (that hopefully make it...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Password Into My Panties

Posted 05-04-2018 at 08:22 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Well, it was that time again...another chance to get nice and dirty on public cam, just time with a few people from GetDare watching including a certain puppy After last weeks “freestyle” show I decided to mix it up with a KEYWORD show. They may not be exactly the most inventive things in the world but they’re a simple way to get tasks from people who are less familiar with your likes, dislikes and limits (which is why PM dares work great); they’re the perfect easy “password into my panties”!
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Exposure Therapy: Shyness to Cam Slut

Posted 04-17-2018 at 01:21 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-04-2018 at 08:21 AM by PrincessJessica

This blog is created for the following adding thread task, 19 hours 20 minutes to go...

Quote:
Do X Minutes of cross-dressed dancing on Chaturbate or Omegle and you must offer a strip tease to anyone who asks. Any "showtime" after the initial strip still counts. For this task, you will keep a detailed blog on the experience and you must leave a comment the day before a session, so any GetDare friends can watch. You must also offer to send a PM Reminder to anyone who requests one.
Truth or Dare Zealot