Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report - Tit Torture: Bands and Bondage

Posted 03-23-2023 at 11:17 AM by Angelsaredying

Hi again! Here's another report for a task I completed recently focused on torturing my giant tits a bit more.

For this I was told to hump a rope to 2 edges, then for every ten seconds it took to reach the second edge I had to add an elastic band to a tit, alternating right then left. Once my tits were all plump I had a bit of a bondage situation and sneaking around to not get caught!

As always please enjoy, feedback is welcome and I can confirm I bought more elastic bands...
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - BDSMAmmunition’s Shibari Rope Kit

Posted 09-20-2022 at 07:34 AM by lola.fox
Updated 09-20-2022 at 10:15 AM by lola.fox

TL/DR: A set of 4 pieces of jute rope for bondage with a low temperature candle and a storage bag.

Pros: This rope cones in a variety of colors, which drew me to it because I was looking for a very delicate lavender color that they had advertised (more on this later). It was very soft, especially compared to the jute I bought at a local event. The shipping was very quick and packaged securely and discreetly. The candle and storage bag were...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Bondage short stories

Posted 12-05-2020 at 12:10 PM by annodaM

I have made up at least 25 short bondage stories/scenarios and thought it would be cool to have them here in my blog. These are stories #1 - #5, if you'd like to see more lemme know in the comments ^.^

#1 The Rich girl and the ransom

Bella is a spoiled girl too big for her age, her stupidity and wealth makes her the perfect victim for some amateur criminals. The dumb bimbo never locks the door when she’s inside. Two goons break into the house, and reach for...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Earn It

Posted 07-23-2020 at 02:19 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

Daddy refuses to fuck me no matter how much I beg. I even teased him with my swollen juicy pussy and he still refused to fuck my pathetic cunt.

So today he says I have to earn it. He has me in my collar, with my wrists & ankles in my cuffs. My wrists bound together by a chain that also runs through the ring on my collar, restricting my movement. He’s got my nipples stimulators on so I’m exposed, objectified and feeling like no more than a bound slave teased & tortured all day forced...
Posted in Uncategorized