Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Alexis' Chastity

Posted 03-04-2015 at 09:03 AM by Komodo Jones

So yesterday, I woke up and like usual got on my computer and checked my e-mail. There was an e-mail from my slave with an attachment. The attachment was a short video with her chastity device on her, and her wife's hands on it. With a click the lock snapped and I heard her wife said say something along the lines of "Well that's it, until me or he lets you out it's on. You're done." Oh I love his wife's devious nature and yep, Alexis my slave's chastity has officially begun. I mean to write this entry yesterday but I got sidetracked.

As some of you previously know Alexis has rules she has to follow as my slave. Well now she has a couple more rules she has to follow while she's in chastity and I thought I might like to share them.

1. Absolutely NO CUMMING until Alexis' sentence is over. The exception to this rule is if his wife unlocks him to have sex, or if for some odd reason I allow him to. However to insure that she cums as little as possible during her sentence I am once again going to the stage of where his wife has to initiate having sex with you. (Previously his wife had to initiate sex with him, he couldn't ask for it, but I briefly repealed that). Since her wife is her keyholder she will ultimately decide when she gets release from her. Regardless, if she cums by her wife’s means I will add one more day to her sentence. If at any time she cums whilst in the belt or whilst not having the belt on but not being teased/used by her wife, or me, I will add two more days to her sentence.

2. Once every other week at a time designated by her and her wife, she will be unlocked from her device and be allowed to wash her package as well as wash the device. She is not allowed to stroke at all during this time when it is off.

Health is a very important concept for my slaves, and that does include basic hygiene, but at the same time I want her to squirm by keeping her locked up as much as possible. Yes I am devious as well.

3. If at any time the device rubs against her so much that it gets blisters or becomes sore she is to unlock herself and remain without the cage until the sores/blisters go away. However, during this time so that she can continue fulfilling her sentence without interruption she is not to stroke, edge, or cum except with the previous exceptions, and the 61 edges she has to do as well. As soon as the sores/blisters go away she is to lock herself back up.

4. One of her rules was she was to edge every other day, either completely naked or in sissy attire whilst thinking about me. That rule is revoked during her period of chastity.

5. Every time she gets a reduction opportunity from a pm or Skype or whatever, she is to forward it to me for my approval.

And that is one thing I want to talk about. I love the concept of having Alexis in chastity for an extended period of time, making her squirm and be so desperate to be let out but having no real control of that. And I do know what day she will be let out of her chastity, provided that there would be no add-ons or reductions. However, once again I am giving the gd community an opportunity to shorten her sentence. If you would like to give a dare or a task to Alexis, to reduce her time feel free to pm her or me with your ideas and if it's ok by me, and her, if she performs the task she will be given a time reduction designated by me. It could be an hour, it could be a day, it could be some other time increment it all depends on the dare. She will still be given tasks by me, but I just wanted to offer the opportunity up to you. She will provide reports to those of you who give an approved dare/task.

Also one thing to look out for is that during her sentence, she will be keeping a weekly blog about her chastity is going, as well as some possible reports on some reduction dares/tasks, and something else that I won't list as that hasn't exactly been finalized yet. So keep a weather eye on the blog forum as she will be posting before too long, sometimes this week.

Also I really hate to almost force this but if you like these blogs about us please consider commenting on them or sending us a pm. We really appreciate them. And once again thank you to all of those who are supporting our relationship and wishing us the best of luck.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1185 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It is so great that her wife is on board! Should be fun for you two (her wife and you that is...)
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for the update, I really do enjoy readong how things are going.