Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Discovering New Limits

Posted 03-18-2019 at 08:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have had the opportunity to try a bunch of kinky things during the last 10 years of my life. I have had multiple Doms over the years and have really enjoyed experiencing many different kinks, toys, sensations and sexual acts.

I have always allowed my list of likes/dislikes/limits to be fluid and ever changing. I like to push my limits and sometimes find myself moving a hard limit into my likes or loves. I am a huge advocate for trying almost everything once. The only way to know if
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

More Custom Edges

Posted 03-18-2019 at 07:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This afternoon, after my spankings (read about them here), Mr. Devious and I completed some of the custom edges that I received in my 6th Anniversary celebration thread.

Post #18:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus
You have to edge without touching yourself - that is, you can't. You can have help, you can let someone else hold the wand or toys, but you can't be the one doing it. So, for this edge you may wish to be blindfolded and then let someone (or something) else do the work, you must only react.
Mr.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked20190317_151500_LI.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	872  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized