Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Vulnerable

Posted 06-10-2018 at 04:31 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I never wore short trousers before. At least not as far as I can remember. Maybe when I was a child. Last time I remember when I was in my 20s and my girl friend tried to make me wear these. And I cried.

Well, I have changed over the years. I still have a hard time to open up to others and leave my safe corner. But I am trying. So getting into trying to look more sexy (which includes some work out I am very lazy on), I started to wear the one beige short trousers I kept hidden deep...
Oracle
Old

Story: The show Part 2

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:31 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Now let's not forget about the preparation for this one. We only run real live on cams because we cannot take it for the second time for real with the same candidate. Just have to bear with the fact we have to make the best out of it in the first place. Now beware the curtains. Everything is different on a stage.
"Hi, folks! Hello, dear audience today. Are Seats comfortable? Everybody knows where the toilets are? Did you listen to the instructions on your remote controls?...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The show Part 1

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2016 at 09:38 AM by CSasha

Hi,

My name is Danny, well, for insiders and friends like you. My employees call me Dan, except for the bunnies like this one I am screwing right here. "Keep your ass up, baby. And face on the floor. Daddy is nearly finished." Grab one yourself anytime you want. That's why we have them.
"Close enough. Stop. Let Daddy cool down. Ah." Excuse me. Though I have quite the stamina, I couldn't screw my bunnies as much as I like if I came every time. Plus I am a better...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Public service

Posted 10-01-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:51 PM by CSasha

We had developed a very special relationship. Her and I were so close that we shared even our intimate secrets. It went so far, that we dared each other to explore our most filthy fantasies. My best friend had already beaten me twice and set up according humiliating tasks. First I was bound into a bathroom totally exposed and had to blow and swallow one of her party boys I didn't knew before. Another day she put me in pony shoes and restraints me nearly naked, leading me for a walk in a public forest....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Prance

Posted 09-21-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-04-2016 at 06:31 PM by CSasha

Girls just wanna have fun, at least we two did. We shared our most intimate secrets and fantasies and had finally begun to dare each other. My friend had already used one of those to push me into the realization of one of my desires. I had been dressed totally slutty and restraint into a bathroom at a party, being forced to suck off a strange guy who ripped my shirt and called me 'filthy slut.' I would have never done this on my own, nor risk such exposure. But the experience was hot as hell. Today I...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 3

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 PM by CSasha

Part 2

Then a man used the relaxed atmosphere to ask about the gag. Just as if they had waited for that question, the twins offered another opportunity to donate for the good cause which was taken without hesitation. For two thousand bucks they removed the inner part of the gag, so my mouth stood plain open. Now any man who liked fucked my mouth and throat for two hundred bucks, relief of any fluids in my tummy, mouth or onto my face included. Not enough that my jaws hurt and I had drooled...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 2

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:48 PM by CSasha

Part 1

The twins led me to our place. I tried to relax and take it as easy as possible. At least partly I succeeded, letting myself being handled by this. It still was early in the morning. Every student was busy with building up the stand. According noises and talk came from all around my while my hooves clapped on the ground. When we stopped, they unloaded me. What a relief. That weight on my back had gotten pretty heavy over the time, especially since I couldn't change the hold, shift...
Oracle
Posted in Stories