Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Why Imakward is the best ever

Posted 10-17-2018 at 05:43 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:49 PM by Happy Me

I just needed to write this because he has been saying so many nice things about me! But there are loads of reasons that Imakward is the bestest ever too!
  • We met when I had just started getting sick, and when I told him about that he said, "That just makes me want to dom you more!"
  • He helps me to do all of the things I need to do to stay healthy, which is a lot!
  • He helps make sure I take all of my medicines, eat healthy, drink enough water and we even worked together so I quit
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My vision of the responsibilities as a dominant.

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:45 PM by imakward (AK's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:56 PM by imakward

I Set apart My Moral/Ethical Responsibilities in two Categories which are BDSM and Everything Else,they do intertwine in certain points.

BDSM - so for this part thy key Responsibilities are:

1. Slow but steady:

- I don't like rushing to long intense sessions,especially when you just begin with someone you need to take your time and build it up and learn which aspects you can push and when you can push them,it also its a huge factor of gaining trust and letting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

IHeartfun's Dice dare challenge

Posted 10-17-2018 at 04:35 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-17-2018 at 06:32 PM by Bloxo

3. Write a blog about yourself or a nice blog about another gD user.

So I think I have enough blogs about myself already...well at least for the purposes of this thread I thought it better to write about another user so I'm doing something new.

Now a few people on the site spring to mind and I hope no one gets jealous with my choice, but I thought to write about IHeartfun herself here...
Not just because her dare is making me write this blog to begin with...but many...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 29 votes, 4.72 average.

Final horid night questions The End

Posted 10-17-2018 at 01:24 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Q3. Regarding my slutty mouth
The man asked - how many cocks did you suck and did they all cum in your mouth last night slut?

A3. Me -- I am sure it was 7 sir and they all honoured me with sperm spurting into my unworthy mouth

He grabbed me by the throat his face near mine his spittle landing on my face as he barely whispered. Slut the answer is indeed seven you prick teasing little cum whore!
Why did you swallow each load you greedy cum pig. Why did you...