Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 33 votes, 4.76 average.

Contract Week 4 (part of)

Posted 10-24-2018 at 02:53 PM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@

Week 4

Posted early as Hunters Moon tonight and change body shape difficult to post with paws

Monday see week 3 and updating blog

Tuesday had to beg to be allowed to change contract add in two new rules and beg to do dare giving a ‘man an orgasm -who I was told I don’t like’ begged despite not knowing who or how I had to provide O – but big incentive to ask for this dare and contract changes so no choice.

Wednesday
The dare to give an Orgasm to a man I don’t like to reduce my unauthorised O number.
Background not known to me until dare started.
At work we had a ‘bloke’ on attachment the first week he spent with me (D on holiday) but after D returned from Holiday I put him with her (not very nice as he had BO –needed a shower –not best example of a fit man, beer belly and no dress sense! – (no longer say things like he is a Useless C following my training last week).
I was however fed up of him flirting with me and looking at me. I felt self-conscious as it was a no bra and no knickers dress code last week.
Donna has had put up with him but was not happy and came to see me about it on Tuesday. We had words but I said just put up with him (that was unwise as you will see from what happened on his last day Wednesday).
I still owed Master MH two dares and had been begging D to reduce or wipe out some (now up to 3) unauthorised orgasms as afraid that soon the magic number will be reached that will trigger D to talk to Him and arrange a present for me –a chastity belt.
D and MH had agreed if I accepted the dare one of my unauthorised orgasms would be written off and not count to triggering the order of a chastity belt – something I was very keen to avoid.
D and MH thus came up with this dare/task.
The guy on attachment had bored D with how sexy I was and had noticed that I kept going to see D and we exchanged glances (was me asking to pee). She however had told him I was going over to them as I fancied him! D told me she had explained this to him and that she could perhaps arrange something a surprise for him on his last night after work – he was very keen apparently.
Wednesday I had agreed to this dare but was not aware of who it involved or what was planned.
D told me to wear just a dress to work on Friday (no underwear) and be in the female changing room at 1730 after everyone had gone home.

I worked till 1730 then went to changing room nobody about including D and the guy on attachment.
Found out later from D she and the guy had left work at 1700 and gone to the pub. They had a few and D had explained to him -I often did something like this with guys I like who came on attachment (no I don’t – never have – D really improving my reputation).
She told him she helped and would take some pictures so I would have them to remember him like a trophy but also to ensure his silence – he was apparently hot for me and agreed.
In the changing room
I had been waiting for half an hour and was getting cold feet about the whole thing. Not sure I could do sex just like that especially to someone (who ? ? ) I didn’t like.
The door opened and D and the gross guy who had been pestering me while on attachment came in. Great fuck -well hope not. I was not sure what to do but smiled at him and said great to see you.
D said ‘Jane xy knows about your secret, that you like him and that you want to give him something to remember us all by’. ‘I have explained it’s going to be a totally nude lap dance with touching allowed and you will also give him a nice hand job - OK’.
I was so relieved, I smiled and said ‘Yes xy I have been thinking about this ever since I saw you!’ (I rarely lie but this occasion called for it). It could have been worse so much worse (with several friends on GD encouraging me and D that sluts holes are for general use/abuse).
I smiled at D and walked to xy dragging him into a cubical just in case anyone came in – leaving the door open so D could observe and direct our sordid scene.
In the confined space I pressed my body into him and slipped my hands over his trousers feeling his hardening cock through the fabric. I was so close I could smell the sweat on him and the beer on his breath and yesterdays onions!!
I unzipped him using both hands I pulled his pants aside to expose and free his cock rubbing him slowly up and down.
I felt his hands exploring my bum thought the fabric of my dress.
D indicated I wasn’t performing enough so I turned around – lifted my dress up and ground my naked bum into his lap and cock.
He pulled me towards him and pushed his hand between my legs scratching my pussy lips – it felt so nasty and sordid.
He put his hands up on my tits under my dress and D smirking indicated for me to strip- I did pulling the dress over my head. I continued wriggling on his lap aware of his erect cock on my bum. He pulled and mauled my tits. I pushed him back so he was sitting on the loo and moved back so his cock was between my legs where I could rub him off.
He did not last long and came on my hand and thigh. I actually felt quite powerful and in control at that moment-rather than being degraded. After he came I jumped off him and D hustled him out and sent him on his way.
D and I then collapsed laughing as she described the look on my face as they walked in and my grateful look as she described what was to happen. She joked ‘so you were pleased to jack him off and strip like a whore. I was sure you would be disappointed not to get fucked by him? I said ‘screw you’ and she laughed ‘no him’.
She described his expression as I stripped and then jerked him off.

D then pushed me into the shower and watched as I scrubbed myself clean – making me rinse off under cold water to ‘cool myself down’!

We then went to the pub for drinks before returning to my place for some fun. As we went into the Pub, D said ‘do you think your new boyfriend will be here?. I glared at her and she said now now behave or you will be in more trouble – he wasn’t there thank god.

We then went to my place but the O I gave there didn’t count!
D and I let MH know what had happened compiled this report and discussed a ‘sitting on the fence dare’. We also read an email and saw pictures of another O I had inadvertently given (my photo anointed with cum in D’s inbox ! from Master C. So now its 3-1 above -1 inadvertent +1 left that C belt is moving away!

Thursday Friday Weekend no play a girls got to rest (that’s D). – Jane will be / was doing werewolf stuff

Photos in album but had to blank out
see Kink Talk http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16743
Posted in The Contract
Views 1967 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments