Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 30 votes, 2.33 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Detailed Report Week 6 [1/2]

Posted 03-16-2019 at 04:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:51 AM by SilverBlue

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

Alright, so I have a lot to get through, wow. I’m sitting here in a towel; the slut play today is still repeating over again in my head, so I can’t sleep. I just got home [looks over at my clock] … 15 minutes ago… I threw my clothes in the washer when I got in the door and the machine has another 25 minutes to go, so I have some time to start my report. I’ve just
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Back to Kink - Custom Edges Report

Posted 03-16-2019 at 03:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It's been awhile since I wrote a kinky blog so I thought I would post some of the reports from the custom edges that I received in my 6th Anniversary celebration thread.

Post #18:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemuricon
Soo, 'grins' how about you get something nice to drink. Not really important what, but you may need quite a bit.
Now while you drink you can wait for your bladder to be really really full. Till you almost can't hold it anymore...
And that is the point when you may have a nice edge
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hypnotest #1: Research

Posted 03-16-2019 at 01:51 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-16-2019 at 02:00 PM by PrincessJessica

Hypnotest #1: Research

I’ve never really been sure if hypnosis is really for me. Beyond the obvious issue of whether it works or not I rather like to think of my mind as a safe sanctuary. A somewhat private space for my own thoughts and dark fetishes to fester to blossom of their own accord. Even if I consent to opening up my mind up then is it something I want involved with my kinks? I decided to at least research whether it was for me and what is roughly involves…

Do I...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving