Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Jaro’s Visit to Canada: Being fucked in the ass

Posted 08-19-2019 at 08:14 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

I have a new Dom play partner who is bi. Since the beginning of our trip, I had told Jaro that he was going to have to choose between being fucked in the ass by N or deepthroat him. Well … today was the day. I could tell right from first thing in the morning that Jaro was terrified.

I have probably been dreading this day the most. Especially since Miss said that after the mind fuck at the playparty
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Car Wrecked!

Posted 12-04-2019 at 11:29 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:21 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well Thanksgiving Weekend took a turn for the worst! I along with some other co-workers were involved in a wreck on our way to go skiing Sunday night! I am still in the hospital as are two other people! The state troopers say we are lucky to take the least! Four other workers had to spend a couple of nights for safety! Also so that they could be under 48 hours observation! Our two vehicles are total demolish belong repair! But at least no one lost their lives which is a good thing!
We still can't
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Could I have done more? - Task 7, 8 and 9.

Posted 01-10-2021 at 12:44 PM by RainbowSky

Sir had a small task for me over night last night and into today which I have to say was pretty bad as it involved disrupting my sleep.

Task 7
Equipment required
  • Ankle Cuffs
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Collar

The Task
To sleep naked overnight with ankles and wrists cuffed and collar on. I will set an alarm for 3am, get up, go to the bathroom and read the list of 41 humiliating words on my body out loud before returning to bed.

The report
I never sleep naked....
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.38 average.

Balls, Balls and More Balls.

Posted 07-10-2015 at 12:47 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-07-2018 at 10:53 AM by IceMaiden

Balls are fun. You get to kick them around and whack them and squeeze them and dive on them. No, not those balls, silly. Soccer balls! Soccer is awesome. Why, you ask? I'll tell you why.

Why do I like soccer? I like soccer because men run around in tiny white shorts and show off their well defined legs. I like it because they grunt and grab one another and turn into animilistic cavemen. Why do they turn into cavemen? I don't know. It's just a ball, jeez. Speaking of balls, balls are fun
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Modship, heartbreak, illness, Wise Dwarves, and my sister?

Posted 01-12-2015 at 10:38 PM by Happy Me (Happy's Adventures)

Hello all!

Warning: This may all just be the fever induced ramblings of a kinky rainbow. Don't feel obligated to read to the end.

I have so many things I want to say, and I want to tell everyone individually, but it is a lot to say!

Modshipping!
I am a mod now! YAYYY! It is making me joyfully happy to help out with the site that has given so much to me over the past few years. I still have a lot to figure out and learn, but got really good at moving...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average.

Responding to ads

Posted 10-11-2016 at 04:56 PM by bleonav06 (Bleona's Life)

When I look at ads, albeit these are mostly for female ads but it occurs on male ads as well, I see a flurry of responses saying pm me or kik me. That is such a terrible method of getting people to respond to you. If you want people to put the time and effort into responding to you then put some god damn effort in your response. Sure there are some absolutely terrible ads created on here that barely dignify a response but it pains me when I see a half decent ad that is flooded with 10 people just saying...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.33 average.

Take care of me

Posted 04-29-2019 at 01:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-29-2019 at 02:04 PM by Butterfly

So, this Butterfly is sick and I guess it is making me realize just how important it is for me to have somebody in my life who takes care of me.

Mr. Devious is so wonderful at doing that. He does the housework that I don't like doing, or don't have time for. He cooks for me. He lets me sleep in, puts gas in my car, buys me medicine, put bandaids on me, and gives me snuggles.

Feeling as though I am being taken care of is important to me from a D/s stand point as well. How
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized