Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jamin0731

Rate this Entry

Bladder Dice Dare Rolls

Posted 04-23-2019 at 04:55 PM by Jamin0731

I'm doing this dice dare: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...Bladder+snakes

4. Drink a glass of water of water and remover your trousers/skirt.

10.Unlucky! move down to 5 and complete the action there.
5.Unlucky! move back down to number 2 and perform the action there.
2.Drink two glasses of water and re-roll immediately.

4.Drink a glass of water of water and remover your trousers/skirt.

9. Drink two glasses of water and you may not cross your legs for the remainder of the time. Roll again in 10 minutes.

15. Halfway there, are you feeling it yet? No? drink a glass and a half and listen to either a tap running or a recording of water for 12 minutes.

16. Go and sit on the toilet, stay there for as long as it takes you to drink half a glass of water. You may not pee. Roll again after 10 minutes

22. Do 30 starjumps

26.Drink two glasses of water and roll again 20 minutes later.

29.You have a choice! Either forfeit your right to go to the bathroom in an actual toilet for the next 24 hours or slide right back down to 9.
9. Drink two glasses of water and you may not cross your legs for the remainder of the time. Roll again in 10 minutes.

13. Unlucky 13! Drink two glasses of water and press down on your abdomen for two minutes straight. Roll again six minutes after you've finished.

14.Lucky! Move all the way up to 28
28.Drink a glass of water and roll again 15 minutes later.

29.You have a choice! Either forfeit your right to go to the bathroom in an actual toilet for the next 24 hours or slide right back down to 9.

14.Lucky! Move all the way up to 28
28.Drink a glass of water and roll again 15 minutes later.

Rolled a six so if you get 3+, you have to wait an additinal dice x 5 minutes to release and then you are done. (30 mins)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2178 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    That is 18 glasses of water. If you pull this off, I’ll be amazed. If you don’t, well... I guess you’ll just have to try again.
  2. Old Comment
    im kinda intrested in doing this one too due you
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you, I am very interested to play this too! Sounds very nice, but one definitely has to play this in the bathroom, except one is into peeing his clothes and on the floor.