Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Why I love to touch.

Posted 04-22-2019 at 07:32 AM by Matt:
Tags touch

Sam’s boy toy was asked to post a 300 word blog on why he loves to touch so much. So here goes..

Sam’s toy boy loves to touch because if feels so good, because when he gets horny his cock just craves attention, because it helps keep Sam’s toy boy very horny, and Goddess Sam likes her toy boy to be horny and her toy boy likes to keep her happy. Sam’s horny toy boy loves to touch because he likes to edge, and Sam’s horny toy boy can’t edge without touching (well VERY rarely he may manage to edge without touching, but it takes so much longer and quite often he is unable to reach an edge this way)
Sam’s boy toy loves to touch because it helps release his sexual tension, touching helps Sam’s boy toy relax after a hard day at work, touching helps Sam’s horny boy toy to take his mind off things when he is dwelling on them.
Sam’s horny boy toy loves touching as over 99% of his orgasms are a result of lots of touching, without touching orgasms would be a lot harder to achieve. Orgasms are the ultimate result of touching.
Sam’s horny toy boy especially loves to touch when he is touching under the instruction of Goddess Sam or Mistress Lucy. He loves to touch in the way they say, when the say. This always makes Sam’s boy toy extremely horny.
The feeling Sam’s boy toy gets as he strokes his cock and the pressure starts to build up, getting closer and closer to edge, knowing that just maybe Sam’s horny boy toy will get permission to cum is so intense. He loves the state of hornyness this gets him into.

This is why Sam’s horny boy toy loves to touch!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1340 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice and what a lovely blog. But sadly, only 278 words.

I guess if you count what the blog is as part of the 300 words it makes it. But that isn't really a part of the blog is it?

Seriously though, it is fine you brat, I enjoyed it.

I'm glad touching helps you relax. And sounds you like you have two lovely girls who care about you too. (You can tell they make you happy.)
  2. Old Comment
    I thought you might say that haha Probably could add another 12 words if I think about it.
  3. Old Comment
    I think you are creative in more ways than you think.

Maybe; "Sam's horny boy toy wrote this while being a loophole jumping brat."

Oh wait, can't be my addition. And you can't edit the blog. (How many spanks did you end up with?)
  4. Old Comment
    ended up with 90 spanks to do...
  5. Old Comment
    90 isn't too bad.