Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > CagedHiruzen

Rate this Entry

PM Dares Non-Sexual

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:15 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "SHOWER" and I will take a shower for at least 1 minute. Add WARM or COLD to determine that showers general temperature.

PM me "STAR" and I will sing a song during my next shower.

PM me "BATH" and I will take a hot, comfortable bath and enjoy it.

PM me "CREAM" and I cream my whole body from head to toes with skin cream, a lotion or something similar.

PM me "FOOTWORK" and I will thank my feet for carrying me around all the time and kiss or air kiss them.

PM me "MASSAGE" and FEET, HANDS or EARS and I will massage my feet, hands or ears.

PM me "HUG" and I will hug myself real tight.

PM me "FLOCK" and I will meet, phone or email a friend or otherwise contact him or her.

PM me "ENJOY" and I will grant myself a non-sexual pleasure of my usual taste, like a hot bath or shower, good food, watching a movie, get a massage, a night out, an additional hour of sleep, a dance or whatever suits me.

PM me "TEDDY" and I will cuddle with a teddy for 5 minutes, alternatively with a cozy pillow if no teddy is available or consent with cuddling.

PM me "GOOD KID" and I will either go to bed before midnight or not watch any video, TV and not play any games for the whole next day.

PM me "WALK" and I'll take a walk for at least 30 minutes.

PM me "TREE" and I'll take a walk in a park or a forest for at least 30 minutes.

PM me "HYDRATE" and I'll drink a glass of water.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1249 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments