Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Aki

Rate this Entry

Number 10

Posted 11-06-2011 at 09:42 PM by Aki

Its been a while but I'm getting back into it with:

10. Don’t use the toilet until you have used you diaper, wait 15 minutes to change.
and
9. Look for easy diaper dares, do the easiest

I completed number 10 last night. it was so easy that I forgot to change after the 15 mins and ended up wearing my wet diaper for a lot longer.

I first tried using a huggies girls pull up for this. These are really small but I can just squeeze into them and they are really cute with Disney princesses on them but when I wet it it leaked instantly. I don't know if I damaged it or just pissed too much too fast but they don't seem to hold much. My favorite kids type diapers are drynites like in my avatar. They are a good fit and hold a lot more than you thing.
I ended up using a molicare air active premium maxi size M. These are thin and cloth on the outside with pink details.

After number 10 I changed in a Molicare super plus size M (plastic outer and purple in colour and holds the most out of all the diapers I have used) for number 9. I found this dare that I'm going to do the easy option for.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56594
I have worn a diaper in the shower before and never the bath and never with a diaper this thick so this will actually be new to me. Wish me luck.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 874 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments